Discussion in 'GPU-Z' started by newtekie1, Oct 4, 2007.
updated to 0.0.2 - check the sticky for what has been fixed
It just crashed my PC, so I would have to say it doesnt work for me lol
Heres mine, works fine apart from the NV stuff...
146GB memory bandwidth
It works great with the 2900 Pro
Fixed now, thnx W1zzard!
bumped the memory a tad and 153GB bandwidth, lol
I know this is so totally off topic.. but i just took my memory to 2600Mhz without a crash
I have started a thread on a hungarian hardware forum, the pictures may be useful
Here is mine tested with GPU-Z 0.0.2:
0.0.1 had some problems, thinking it was an nVIDIA.
0.0.2 is perfect with both my X850'XTs
the shader info doesnt display for ATI, tho on the 2900 is it just directly linked with the core speed?
ati does not have shader clocks. on nv it is linked unless you have teh new driver where you can adjust seperately
oooh, i thought the 2900's had a locked shader clock the same frequency as the core. I stand corrected. wait... ive read numerous places where the shader engine is the same speed as the 2900's default core aka 740mhz? could you clarify a bit for me?
x1300 with 0.0.1 and 0.0.2
Ati Mobility Radeon X1300
Works mostly (I think). Some issue with Monitor display string
I'm having a similar though not as bad bug. Card is EVGA 8800GTS Superclocked 640mb
Mine is reporting only 16 ROPs (too few), 256bit memory bus (too low, it's 320bit), low memory bandwidth, and zero shaders.
Using Vista Ultimate x64, Forceware 163.67 WHQL, all updates current including stability and performance updates. GPUz version reported as 0.0.1.
Just tried 0.0.2 and same bug persists. No changes.
Zotac GeForce 8800 GTS 640
Windows Vista 64bit, UAC disabled, FW 163.69
Missing: Amount of ROPs, Amount of Shader Units, Fillrate & Bandwidth calculation, Display information
Errors: FW version, wrong Shader clock:
It looks like GPU-Z isn't aware of unlinked Shader Domain overclocking in FW 163.69+.
This Post by Nicksterr shows another (minor) flaw: his GF8800 GTS is reported with 80 Shader Units instead of 96.
Very nice program btw, i'm looking forward for some great releases in the future.
ATI Radeon 9700 pro
Windows XP Home SP1
Works fine with my setup
Seems to be a bunch of problems with BFG cards. Most (if not all) so far have reported the program doesn't work with BFG Tech cards. Link for reference.
BFG 8800GTS 640MB, will not work on XP Pro 32bit.
Still not showing the 2 display devices. Here is a FULL screenshot 3200x1200
Here is display properties vs. GPU
Ah yes, thanks. Missed that.
Working perfect for me....
Works fine detecting both x1800 gto's
Just wish it would say crossfire instead of nvidia sli
Works well for me... 7900gt here.
yo w1zz, why dont you use the same script that you use for it to detect and change the pic to ati and use that to detect and change the text between Nvidia SLI and ATI Crossfire.
i see gpuz as biased considering the sli lol.
Works great on my 6800GS
clocks are still weird, but better now
Separate names with a comma.