1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GPU-Z "new version available bug"

Discussion in 'GPU-Z' started by blade86sam, Jan 27, 2012.

1. blade86sam New Member

Thanks Received:
    This has been happening until recently every time i open my GPU-Z, it always has that notification message at bottom saying that there is a new version available even tho i am at the latest version.
    This also causes issues when i click on the drop down menu (under crossfire) the drop down menu quickly closes right after i click it..
    i don't know what is causing this and i don't know in how much more detail i can describe what is going on.. oh also note if i click out of window making it not focused and go back to it,
    then drag/move the window.. the message that says "new version available" stays where it was, but there is also a new 1 which keeps stuck onto the actual gpu-z window,
    basically duplicating itself...

I already sent a message to w1zzard, and if anyone else is experiencing this, then whenever i get a fix for it, at least i can post it here for everyone to see :)

[​IMG]

i put a link for an image.. but doesnt seem to show up on my screen.. if it doesnt on yours either.. heres the link

http://imageshack.us/f/842/cidimage001png01ccdcd0.png/
  2. FireFlower

FireFlower New Member

Thanks Received:
  3. blade86sam New Member

Thanks Received:
    wow, i didn't rly check if that happens to me... ill let you know when i get home if i experience the same symptoms...

in the meanwhile.. hopefully there is a fix xD lol:)