1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Grid Patch Coming.. 12th June 10am BST :D

Discussion in 'Games' started by psyko12, Jun 12, 2008.

1. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
    A patch is coming! 190mb... PC Vesion

Source

Temporary solution for multi-cores, Codemasters forums

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  2. psyko12

psyko12

Thanks Received:
  3. OnBoard

OnBoard New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yep, works fine. Shadows fixed, first thing I noticed and didn't see as much lagging as pre-patch. Now they need to just fix the multiplayer part in 1.2 patch (assists off, more free track/car select).

That 15s from race to race is nice, BUT in introduced a really bad feature. Combined with that you can't see who has been kick voted you can kick rammers out, as time runs out. Fortunately there weren't many, now that illegal versions are stuck in 1.0 mode.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2008
  4. xubidoo New Member

Thanks Received:
    patch also mess up a LOT of ppls game

error msg when exiting game,hence changing any video options doesnt work as the game no longer restarts automatically.

they supposedly added support for my pad (logi rumblepad 2 cordless ) and that hasnt worked,still not detected,and becasue of that its twitchy as hell.
    seems to be a few ppl that can no longer actually start the game now ,even tho b4 patchign it was fine.
    imo the game appears to perform slightly worse than it did pre-patch.

beware if u intend to patch,i hope codemasters will release an update patch to fix the patch :)

and illegal versions will still work fine unfortunatly,as a 1.1 nodvd crack is avail ,so all the ram kiddies will be back online by now :)