• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

OFFICIAL GTA V (Discussion)

System Name AlderLake / Laptop
Processor Intel i7 12700K P-Cores @ 5Ghz / Intel i3 7100U
Motherboard Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Master / HP 83A3 (U3E1)
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Video Card(s) MSI RTX 2070 Super Gaming X Trio / Intel HD620
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Display(s) 23.8" Dell S2417DG 165Hz G-Sync 1440p / 14" 1080p IPS Glossy
Case Be quiet! Silent Base 600 - Window / HP Pavilion
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Power Supply Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 750W / Powerbrick
Mouse Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Laser wireless / Logitech M330 wireless
Keyboard RAPOO E9270P Black 5GHz wireless / HP backlit
Software Windows 11 / Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
System Name Mroofie / Mroofie
Processor Inte Cpu i5 4460 3.2GHZ Turbo Boost 3.4
Motherboard Gigabyte B85M-HD3
Cooling Stock Cooling
Memory Apacer DDR3 1333mhz (4GB) / Adata DDR3 1600Mhz(8GB) CL11
Video Card(s) Gigabyte Gtx 960 WF
Storage Seagate 1TB / Seagate 80GB / Seagate 1TB (another one)
Display(s) Philips LED 24 Inch 1080p 60Hz
Case Zalman T4
Audio Device(s) Meh
Power Supply Antec Truepower Classic 750W 80 Plus Gold
Mouse Meh
Keyboard Meh
VR HMD Meh
Software Windows 10
Benchmark Scores Meh
Processor I5 4690K @ 4.8 Ghz
Motherboard Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 7
Cooling Swiftech H140X
Memory 16GB Crucial BallistiX 1866Mhz
Video Card(s) GTX 1070 G1 Gaming
Storage 850 PRO 1TB SSD, 840 EVO 500GB SSD, 850 EVO 500GB
Display(s) Nixeus EDG 27-Inch IPS 1440P, 144HZ 16:9
Case NZXT H440 Red/Black
Power Supply EVGA Supernova G2 750W
Mouse G600
Keyboard G710+
Software Win 10 64B
Ugh.... I am very close to just uninstalling this game all together.

I love it a lot... its a fun game.

But the mods I use just make the game unplayable for more than 25 minutes a time. I ALWAYS get Game Memory Errors _ALLOC_1/2/3/4/5 errors.

I am nearly 100% positive its due to to many high texture cars replacing original GTA V cars.... Oddly enough when monitoring all memory usage, I never exceed 3.4Gigs of VRAM, never go above 9Gigs of physical RAM, and am usually sitting around 10-13 gigs of pagefile usage (According to HWINFO)

If I want to use these cars I think I just either have to compromise and do a fresh reinstall of the game and not replace so many cars or just give up all together.... Quite frustrating.... The game runs fantastic.... just this stupid Game Memory Error is causing frustrations... :banghead::banghead::banghead:

System Name zx spectrum
Processor i7-4960x
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 32Gb Kingston Hyper Beast Quad-DDR3 2400Mhz
Video Card(s) Saphire Tri-x R9 290 4GB
Storage 240Gb Kingston Hyper X SSD
Display(s) Samsung UE55NU8000 55'' Freesync
Case Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower
Audio Device(s) On Board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Ax1200i
Mouse Razer Death Adder 2013
Keyboard Razer Death Stalker Ultimate
Software Win 10
As much as i loved all the mods for a while. Think i got more out the game with them off. With mods on i was just shooting shit and blowing things up for fun.
Back to standard and try and complete the game.:):lovetpu:

System Name Warranty Void Mk.IV
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asus X470-I Strix
Cooling Arctic Freezer 240 + 2x Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm / Silverstone 120mm Slim
Memory Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600MHz 2x8GB CL16 - Tightened Sub-timings
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra
Storage WD SN550 / MX300 / MX500
Display(s) AOC CU34G2 / LG 29UM69G-B - Auxilary
Case CM NR200p / Silverstone RVZ03-B
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC 1220+SupremeFX
Power Supply Corsair CX550M 550W / Silverstone SX650-G 650W
Mouse Logitech G302/G502/G203 / RPG: Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard CM Masterkeys Pro M / Asus Sagaris GK100
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 - LTSB
As much as i loved all the mods for a while. Think i got more out the game with them off. With mods on i was just shooting shit and blowing things up for fun.
Wait, so you got the game and haven't even played it for the most part without mods? AWESOME! Sounds too much like me with Skyrim and Fallout.

Cooling Swiftech H140X
Case NZXT H440 Red/Black
Mouse G600
Keyboard G710+
Software Win 10 64B

The only mods I use are "Mods" that should have been a part of the game to begin with.

For example.... Single Player Apartments.... allows you to buy and GO inside new apartments all over Los Santos.... (and save your game)

Premium Deluxe Car Shop - Allows you to buy cars directly from a dealership, and sell them.

Drug Dealing mod, mod that adds a mini game and adds various drug dealers to the game so you can "move weight" and make some money in game

Luxury Yacht Mod - adds the Yachts available in MP to SP.

Mod that lowers suspension on cars.....

I also use a ENB mod that makes the graphics look so much better.... The color I am getting from this graphics mod is unbelievable....

So I get what your saying, theres some unrealistic mods that you can toy around with and get bored.... I understand that, but these are not the mods I am speaking of.

Also, I don't accept the top speed GTA has given me at 125MPH for all cars. Absolute BS.

I have nearly every car in game modified in the handling lines to get up to a realistic top speed.... Super cars can get up to 220ish+ and slower cars are set up realistically too.....

System Name Warranty Void Mk.IV
Processor AMD Ryzen 5 5600
Motherboard Asus X470-I Strix
Cooling Arctic Freezer 240 + 2x Be Quiet! Pure Wings 2 140mm / Silverstone 120mm Slim
Memory Crucial Ballistix Elite 3600MHz 2x8GB CL16 - Tightened Sub-timings
Video Card(s) EVGA RTX 2080 XC Ultra
Storage WD SN550 / MX300 / MX500
Display(s) AOC CU34G2 / LG 29UM69G-B - Auxilary
Case CM NR200p / Silverstone RVZ03-B
Audio Device(s) Realtek ALC 1220+SupremeFX
Power Supply Corsair CX550M 550W / Silverstone SX650-G 650W
Mouse Logitech G302/G502/G203 / RPG: Corsair Nightsword
Keyboard CM Masterkeys Pro M / Asus Sagaris GK100
VR HMD Oculus Rift S
Software Windows 10 Pro x64 - LTSB
The only mods I use are "Mods" that should have been a part of the game to begin with.

For example.... Single Player Apartments.... allows you to buy and GO inside new apartments all over Los Santos.... (and save your game)

Premium Deluxe Car Shop - Allows you to buy cars directly from a dealership, and sell them.

Drug Dealing mod, mod that adds a mini game and adds various drug dealers to the game so you can "move weight" and make some money in game

Luxury Yacht Mod - adds the Yachts available in MP to SP.

Mod that lowers suspension on cars.....

I also use a ENB mod that makes the graphics look so much better.... The color I am getting from this graphics mod is unbelievable....

So I get what your saying, theres some unrealistic mods that you can toy around with and get bored.... I understand that, but these are not the mods I am speaking of.

Also, I don't accept the top speed GTA has given me at 125MPH for all cars. Absolute BS.

I have nearly every car in game modified in the handling lines to get up to a realistic top speed.... Super cars can get up to 220ish+ and slower cars are set up realistically too.....
Now that I read this, I am almost drooling right now. Few years ago I've seen what GTA IV could do with mods + graphical ones like ENB, and I got impressed, but now it's next-gen time.

(God bless the creator of ENB, it is frustrating for him to deal with people that talk trash to him all the time for all kinds of reasons, on and off his forums)

Last edited:
Cooling Swiftech H140X
Case NZXT H440 Red/Black
Mouse G600
Keyboard G710+
Software Win 10 64B
Now that I read this, I am almost drooling right now. Few years ago I've seen what GTA IV could do with mods + graphical ones like ENB, and I got impressed, but now it's next-gen time.

(God bless the creator of ENB, it is frustrating for him to deal with people that talk **it to him all the time for all kinds of reasons, on and off his forums)

Yeah. Like literally when I installed this specific ENB mod when I first played again it felt like I was playing a new game. Also got to give credit to my monitor. It really has a nice color compared to my other 2 then again it does have a backlight

System Name zx spectrum
Processor i7-4960x
Motherboard Asus Rampage IV Extreme
Cooling Corsair H100i
Memory 32Gb Kingston Hyper Beast Quad-DDR3 2400Mhz
Video Card(s) Saphire Tri-x R9 290 4GB
Storage 240Gb Kingston Hyper X SSD
Display(s) Samsung UE55NU8000 55'' Freesync
Case Cooler Master Cosmos II Ultra Tower
Audio Device(s) On Board 7.1
Power Supply Corsair Ax1200i
Mouse Razer Death Adder 2013
Keyboard Razer Death Stalker Ultimate
Software Win 10
Yeah. Like literally when I installed this specific ENB mod when I first played again it felt like I was playing a new game. Also got to give credit to my monitor. It really has a nice color compared to my other 2 then again it does have a backlight

How do i get this jborg? :)

Cooling Swiftech H140X
Case NZXT H440 Red/Black
Mouse G600
Keyboard G710+
Software Win 10 64B
Cooling Noctua NH-U12A 2 fans + Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut Extreme + 5 case fans / Fan
Memory 32GB DDR5 Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 6000MHz CL36 / 8GB DDR4 HyperX CL13
Storage Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Evo 500GB + 850 Pro 512GB + 860 Evo 1TB x2 / Samsung 256GB M.2 SSD
Audio Device(s) Panasonic SA-PMX94 / Realtek onboard + B&O speaker system / Harman Kardon Go + Play / Logitech G533
Benchmark Scores Cinebench R23 (Single Core) 1936 @ stock Cinebench R23 (Multi Core) 23006 @ stock
[1/28/16] GTAV Title Update 1.32 Notes (PS4/Xbox One/PC)

New Content – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
  • Two vehicles have been added to Benny’s Original Motor Works website for GTA Online:
    • Karin Sultan
    • Bravado Banshee
  • These two vehicles are eligible for upgrading to a custom variant at Benny’s Original Motor Works for GTA Online:
    • Karin Sultan upgrades to Karin Sultan RS
    • Bravado Banshee upgrades to Bravado Banshee 900R
NOTE: These vehicles are not Lowriders so the hydraulics mod is not available.
  • One new Adversary Mode Job has been added to GTA Online which unlocks at Rank 1.
    • Drop Zone
      • Up to four teams jump from a Cargobob and parachute to the ground where they attempt to control the ‘drop zone’. The first team to capture the drop zone wins. The time doesn’t have to be continuous. If no team wins in the time limit, sudden death will be triggered.
New Features/Updates – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
  • Bodyguards will now receive a notification when the VIP changes the name of their Organization.
  • A new roof option (Custom Roof) has been added for the Mamba which can be purchased from Los Santos Customs.
Generic / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
  • Fixed an issue where the prices of the HVY Insurgent models were incorrect.
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect prices temporarily showing for armored variants of vehicles during a website purchase in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where players could be given the wrong interior when purchasing a Penthouse Apartment.
  • Fixed an issue where players were being charged for relocating the Yacht even though it doesn't move location.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to remove a Crew Emblem from their personal vehicles.
  • Fixed an issue where players could spawn inside a wall during Extraction III Adversary Mode.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Cargobob’s hook to drop objects when approaching other players in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where certain combinations of clothing with gloves could cause the characters arms to be invisible.
  • Fixed an issue where the Bravado Banshee chrome roll bars would not appear on newly purchased vehicles for both the hard top and topless version.
  • Fixed an issue where the “View Joined Players’ Info” tab was sometimes missing in Heist Setup lobbies.
  • Fixed an issue where backing out of the Organization name entry screen would result in the Organization being created.
  • Fixed several issues caused by dying while naming an Organization including being unable to sprint, unable to use melee attacks and loss of functionality in the Interaction Menu.
  • Fixed an issue where players were not given the option to name their Organization.
  • Fixed an issue where hiding VIP Work blips could cause all Job blips to be hidden when a VIP launches Piracy Prevention.
  • Fixed an issue where the VIP Challenge - Due Diligence would fail to launch while on a Gang Attack.
  • Fixed an issue where the team with the most kills could win the VIP Work - Executive Deathmatch instead of the team with the most VIP kills.
  • Players in an Organization will now have matching parachute canopies with the other members of their Organization while wearing VIP/Bodyguard outfits.
  • Fixed an issue where the Yacht Owner could get stuck when accepting a player buzzing in.
  • Fixed an issue where the player would lose control after passing out on a Yacht, after drinking from the bar repeatedly in first person.
  • Fixed an issue where players could lose control of their character if they were killed near the hot tub while using the radio.
  • Fixed an issue where players could experience a loss of functionality when using the bong prompt after another player had just used it and had passed out while onboard a Yacht.
  • Players will no longer spawn in T-posing after passing out drunk on the Yacht.
  • Fixed an issue where the Snapmatic camera displayed incorrectly when a Switchblade was equipped.
  • Fixed an issue with vehicle doors not syncing correctly for remote players entering a vehicle in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue with the Home button not correctly returning to the Eyefind homepage when clicking it from certain websites or error pages.
  • Fixed an issue with the Switchblade animations in first person view that could have caused loss of control.
  • The HVY Insurgent and the Mesa purchased from Warstock Cache & Carry website will now be delivered to the player’s garage in the correct shade of green.
  • Fixed an issue where the Playlists and Crews options in the Pause menu were unavailable after restarting a Playlist.
  • Fixed an issue where the SecuroServ VIP Buzzard would spawn on the bridge at Mount Chiliad.
  • Fixed an issue where the TV inside Penthouse Apartments wouldn’t work.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could lose functionality when searching for a Quick Job with the Merryweather menu open.
  • Fixed several issues where players weren’t transitioned in and out of Jobs correctly.
  • Fixed several issues that could cause a crash when transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck when delivering the suitcase to the apartment if they had died while holding it during Prison Break – Wet Work.
  • Fixed an issue where a player in Passive Mode was able to capture the Yacht during Piracy Prevention.
  • Fixed an issue where there was no audio for some players during the VIP Work Executive Search.
  • Fixed an issue where the spectator cam could freeze during Adversary Modes.
  • Fixed an issue where the VIP could get stuck after dying if they had used the Spectate Bodyguard option during a VIP Challenge.
  • Fixed an issue where returning to Story mode after a session in GTA Online could result in broken phone functionality in both Story Mode and GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue with the snowy weather during the Festive Surprise 2015 event in Director Mode rendering differently between recording and playback.
  • Fixed an issue where damaged vehicle glass for armored vehicles would not render properly in recorded Rockstar Editor clips.
Generic / Miscellaneous – PS4 Only
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to launch a user created playlist from the home screen’s “What's New” Live Tile.
Generic / Miscellaneous – Xbox One Only
  • Fixed an issue where characters in Story Mode where left in a partially unresponsive state following a connected standby performed from the pause menu.
  • Fixed an issue where using the Xbox One suspend / resume feature in Story Mode could cause the player to lose any progress made before the suspend was begun.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a prolonged skycam after a service outage when attempting to host a Job.
Generic / Miscellaneous – PC Only
  • Fixed an issue that may have caused an infinite initial loading screen for certain PC configurations.
  • The prices of several outfits for male and female characters have been adjusted to match PS4 and Xbox One prices.
  • Fixed a rendering issue that caused some text to be cut off on some in-game websites when running at a 5:4 aspect ratio.
Fixed an issue that caused controllers to continuously rumble when the Social Club UI was open.

Download the latest scripthook trainer here:
http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv

Cooling Swiftech H140X
Case NZXT H440 Red/Black
Mouse G600
Keyboard G710+
Software Win 10 64B
[1/28/16] GTAV Title Update 1.32 Notes (PS4/Xbox One/PC)

New Content – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
  • Two vehicles have been added to Benny’s Original Motor Works website for GTA Online:
    • Karin Sultan
    • Bravado Banshee
  • These two vehicles are eligible for upgrading to a custom variant at Benny’s Original Motor Works for GTA Online:
    • Karin Sultan upgrades to Karin Sultan RS
    • Bravado Banshee upgrades to Bravado Banshee 900R
NOTE: These vehicles are not Lowriders so the hydraulics mod is not available.
  • One new Adversary Mode Job has been added to GTA Online which unlocks at Rank 1.
    • Drop Zone
      • Up to four teams jump from a Cargobob and parachute to the ground where they attempt to control the ‘drop zone’. The first team to capture the drop zone wins. The time doesn’t have to be continuous. If no team wins in the time limit, sudden death will be triggered.
New Features/Updates – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
  • Bodyguards will now receive a notification when the VIP changes the name of their Organization.
  • A new roof option (Custom Roof) has been added for the Mamba which can be purchased from Los Santos Customs.
Generic / Miscellaneous – PS4, Xbox One, and PC Only
  • Fixed an issue where the prices of the HVY Insurgent models were incorrect.
  • Fixed an issue with incorrect prices temporarily showing for armored variants of vehicles during a website purchase in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where players could be given the wrong interior when purchasing a Penthouse Apartment.
  • Fixed an issue where players were being charged for relocating the Yacht even though it doesn't move location.
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to remove a Crew Emblem from their personal vehicles.
  • Fixed an issue where players could spawn inside a wall during Extraction III Adversary Mode.
  • Fixed an issue that caused the Cargobob’s hook to drop objects when approaching other players in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where certain combinations of clothing with gloves could cause the characters arms to be invisible.
  • Fixed an issue where the Bravado Banshee chrome roll bars would not appear on newly purchased vehicles for both the hard top and topless version.
  • Fixed an issue where the “View Joined Players’ Info” tab was sometimes missing in Heist Setup lobbies.
  • Fixed an issue where backing out of the Organization name entry screen would result in the Organization being created.
  • Fixed several issues caused by dying while naming an Organization including being unable to sprint, unable to use melee attacks and loss of functionality in the Interaction Menu.
  • Fixed an issue where players were not given the option to name their Organization.
  • Fixed an issue where hiding VIP Work blips could cause all Job blips to be hidden when a VIP launches Piracy Prevention.
  • Fixed an issue where the VIP Challenge - Due Diligence would fail to launch while on a Gang Attack.
  • Fixed an issue where the team with the most kills could win the VIP Work - Executive Deathmatch instead of the team with the most VIP kills.
  • Players in an Organization will now have matching parachute canopies with the other members of their Organization while wearing VIP/Bodyguard outfits.
  • Fixed an issue where the Yacht Owner could get stuck when accepting a player buzzing in.
  • Fixed an issue where the player would lose control after passing out on a Yacht, after drinking from the bar repeatedly in first person.
  • Fixed an issue where players could lose control of their character if they were killed near the hot tub while using the radio.
  • Fixed an issue where players could experience a loss of functionality when using the bong prompt after another player had just used it and had passed out while onboard a Yacht.
  • Players will no longer spawn in T-posing after passing out drunk on the Yacht.
  • Fixed an issue where the Snapmatic camera displayed incorrectly when a Switchblade was equipped.
  • Fixed an issue with vehicle doors not syncing correctly for remote players entering a vehicle in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue with the Home button not correctly returning to the Eyefind homepage when clicking it from certain websites or error pages.
  • Fixed an issue with the Switchblade animations in first person view that could have caused loss of control.
  • The HVY Insurgent and the Mesa purchased from Warstock Cache & Carry website will now be delivered to the player’s garage in the correct shade of green.
  • Fixed an issue where the Playlists and Crews options in the Pause menu were unavailable after restarting a Playlist.
  • Fixed an issue where the SecuroServ VIP Buzzard would spawn on the bridge at Mount Chiliad.
  • Fixed an issue where the TV inside Penthouse Apartments wouldn’t work.
  • Fixed an issue where the player could lose functionality when searching for a Quick Job with the Merryweather menu open.
  • Fixed several issues where players weren’t transitioned in and out of Jobs correctly.
  • Fixed several issues that could cause a crash when transitioning between Jobs in GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck when delivering the suitcase to the apartment if they had died while holding it during Prison Break – Wet Work.
  • Fixed an issue where a player in Passive Mode was able to capture the Yacht during Piracy Prevention.
  • Fixed an issue where there was no audio for some players during the VIP Work Executive Search.
  • Fixed an issue where the spectator cam could freeze during Adversary Modes.
  • Fixed an issue where the VIP could get stuck after dying if they had used the Spectate Bodyguard option during a VIP Challenge.
  • Fixed an issue where returning to Story mode after a session in GTA Online could result in broken phone functionality in both Story Mode and GTA Online.
  • Fixed an issue with the snowy weather during the Festive Surprise 2015 event in Director Mode rendering differently between recording and playback.
  • Fixed an issue where damaged vehicle glass for armored vehicles would not render properly in recorded Rockstar Editor clips.
Generic / Miscellaneous – PS4 Only
  • Fixed an issue where players were unable to launch a user created playlist from the home screen’s “What's New” Live Tile.
Generic / Miscellaneous – Xbox One Only
  • Fixed an issue where characters in Story Mode where left in a partially unresponsive state following a connected standby performed from the pause menu.
  • Fixed an issue where using the Xbox One suspend / resume feature in Story Mode could cause the player to lose any progress made before the suspend was begun.
  • Fixed an issue that caused a prolonged skycam after a service outage when attempting to host a Job.
Generic / Miscellaneous – PC Only
  • Fixed an issue that may have caused an infinite initial loading screen for certain PC configurations.
  • The prices of several outfits for male and female characters have been adjusted to match PS4 and Xbox One prices.
  • Fixed a rendering issue that caused some text to be cut off on some in-game websites when running at a 5:4 aspect ratio.
Fixed an issue that caused controllers to continuously rumble when the Social Club UI was open.

Download the latest scripthook trainer here:
http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv

Lol... Of course the same day I want to finally play GTA V they release a new patch. Been playing Ark Survival Evolved almost non-stop.

FML. Hopefully I still have a chance to backup my game with my current mods later. I really wish Rockstar separated the files used for SP and Online.

Didn't really read through the full patch notes, but I am sure they are not including all the nice extra online features in SP.

Lol... Of course the same day I want to finally play GTA V they release a new patch. Been playing Ark Survival Evolved almost non-stop.

FML. Hopefully I still have a chance to backup my game with my current mods later. I really wish Rockstar separated the files used for SP and Online.

Didn't really read through the full patch notes, but I am sure they are not including all the nice extra online features in SP.

I started GTA V today and got an error, I did not noticed that it was updated yesterday, anyways I got it sorted with the latest scripthook version so it works again.
However my reliability graph in the reliability monitor went down due to this.....:( :p :ohwell:

Yeah too bad they don't use the online features in SP, but it has been this way since it was released :(

Processor AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D
Motherboard ASUS TUF x670e
Cooling EK AIO 360. Phantek T30 fans.
Memory 32GB G.Skill 6000Mhz
Video Card(s) Asus RTX 4090
Storage WD m.2
Display(s) LG C2 Evo OLED 42"
Case Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic Evo
Audio Device(s) Topping E70 DAC, SMSL SP200 Headphone Amp.
Power Supply FSP Hydro Ti PRO 1000W
Mouse Razer Basilisk V3 Pro
Keyboard Tester84
Software Windows 11
I love the new car customization and things like that... But you need to be either a hacker or a loser that buys in game money to afford them. Their servers aren't even all that busy anymore.

Cooling Swiftech H140X
Case NZXT H440 Red/Black
Mouse G600
Keyboard G710+
Software Win 10 64B
I love the new car customization and things like that... But you need to be either a hacker or a loser that buys in game money to afford them. Their servers aren't even all that busy anymore.

o_O they actually have that kind of thing for Online? You can buy in-game money for GTA V!?!?!?!?!?! WTF lol

I have always just chose to cheat the legit way, in SP :) - However, this kind of adds onto my point of separating the online files and the SP files.

Its pretty easy to install some cheating related mod for SP and im sure it could work temporarily online til you were banned for it.

stinger608

Dedicated TPU Cruncher & Folder
System Name Dean Machine/2020 Ryzenfall
Processor Intel 4790K/AMD Ryzen 3700X
Motherboard MSI 1150 Gaming mATX/Gigabyte AORUS ELITE B550
Cooling Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED/SilverStone AH240 AIO
Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Video Card(s) Gigabyte 1660 Super/Gigabyte GTX 1660
Storage Crucial SSD 256 and 2TB spinner/Dual Samsung 980 Pro M2 NVME 4.0
Display(s) Overlord 27" 2560 x 1440
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Power Supply Seasonic modular 850 watt Platinum/EVGA T2-850 Titanium
Software Windows 10 Pro/Windows 10 Pro
Ya know the hell of it is? I have this game.............Somewhere. :laugh:
I purchased the damn game, installed it, and just didn't have the time to play. Well, long story short, I reformatted and I'll be damned if I know where I purchased the game from and can't find my key anywhere. :banghead:

Now I have no frigging idea how to get the game back. :wtf:

Ya know the hell of it is? I have this game.............Somewhere. :laugh:
I purchased the damn game, installed it, and just didn't have the time to play. Well, long story short, I reformatted and I'll be damned if I know where I purchased the game from and can't find my key anywhere. :banghead:

Now I have no frigging idea how to get the game back. :wtf:
pretty sure all you have to do is log into social club and your game should be there...

stinger608

Memory 16 gigs Crucial Ballistix Tactical Tracer/16 gigs G.Skill TridentZ NEO DDR4
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
pretty sure all you have to do is log into social club and your game should be there...

Thanks man, I'll give that a try! Hadn't thought of that........ :p

Thanks man, I'll give that a try! Hadn't thought of that........ :p
lol no worries!!

Question to the modders....
I really wanna do the ENB mod but will i get banned for doing that? considering it is a non-official add-on to the game.
kikicoco1334 is my social club. (Los Santos Oceano)

stinger608

Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
also i just noticed we joined TPU dead on one year apart lol.

LOL, your right man. Kind of cool!!!

Your dead on man!!! Just checked and sure enough. Was able to download the game setup file. Ran it, and it started updating things and then asked for my login. Did that and boom, its downloading the 60 gig game!!

I have to assume that once the game is downloaded and I run it, it will just ask for my login to start the game.

Very cool @kikicoco1334 !!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

LOL, your right man. Kind of cool!!!

Your dead on man!!! Just checked and sure enough. Was able to download the game setup file. Ran it, and it started updating things and then asked for my login. Did that and boom, its downloading the 60 gig game!!

I have to assume that once the game is downloaded and I run it, it will just ask for my login to start the game.

Very cool @kikicoco1334 !!! :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect: :respect:

that is awesome! happy to help!!

also depending on how you set up the game chances are you don't need to log on everytime just save your password and do auto log-in (i am lazy lol)

not sure how everyone else is getting online i have a little shortcut setup which i'll post when i get home tonight after i get off work

stinger608

Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) On board
Yep, that is what I figured to do. Probably just have to login the first time.

But yea @kikicoco1334 , if you have a shortcut for doing that by all means post it up. :peace:

Yep, that is what I figured to do. Probably just have to login the first time.

But yea @kikicoco1334 , if you have a shortcut for doing that by all means post it up. :peace:

absolutely, I assume you haven't played much so far and low level? if so feel free to add me and send me a note i have no problem helping out ;)

my friends and i play this game WAYYY too much lol.