1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GTX 660Ti 2 or 3gb version?

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by puma99dk|, Sep 13, 2012.

1. 1stcowgirl

Thanks Received:
    just save some more Blings and aim for the 670DCII (you cant go wrong there!)
    -
    Patience will deliver the sweetest fruit!

2. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    What I noticed is he glosses over the part where he doesn't rec running it 24/7 at those settings and the Giga 660 Ti OC isn't even in that test.

In fact he spent so much time trying to offer a mix of different cards all he did was make the 7950 look good in doing so, without showing enough other decent 660 Ti models to really see how THEY compare.

I can never take Linus too seriously. That isn't the only bench result that shows a 660 Ti hanging with a ref 670 btw, and that one isn't even doing it very consistently.

3. Capitan Harlock

Capitan Harlock

Thanks Received:
    the gigabyte offer the triple overvoltage? why you suppose him trying to make the 7950 looks better , if you oc the 7950 beats all the cards is obvious , is for make a compararison with the main protagonist the gtx 660 ti vs same models + higher powerfull cards where is the problem?
    about the 24/7 run is nonsense if the card is stable oc why they dont able to run 24/7? if you don trust it ok but the bench talk to them self xd , i dont think other models are able to make the same oc without touch voltages xd

4. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
    well i use Cuda a lot so AMD is out of the question plus it's eating more power when in used than kepler :rolleyes:

5. Capitan Harlock

Capitan Harlock

Thanks Received:
    i dont suggest bring amd ,i was telling than the gtx 660ti from msi is a good overclocker ,much better than the other models , but amd kick ass xd