1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

GTX Titan 4xSLI Performed not good in 314.21BETA

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by Florentino, Mar 25, 2013.

1. cadaveca

cadaveca My name is Dave

Thanks Received:
    Psh, whoever told you that told you lies, I have no such problems. Don't listen to noobs that don't know how to configure a system. Oh what's that you ask? what ram speed do I run? Why, 2400 MHz, of course! Also in that benchmark above? I can run any benchmark, and can post screenshots if you would like. It's spring break and I have nothing to do but work on reviews.

Most info if not all about high-end configs on the internet is BS. How many pe0ople even in this thread did not have the right answer for your problem? I don't even have Titan, and I knew what was up...first, check PSU...PSU OK< then check CPU...Oh, no CPU clocks...that's a low score. Really basic stuff here, but no one else says anything about it...because simply no one knows.

Simply put, very few can afford such, so few know anything about it. I didn't buy my rig, was nearly all review samples, except the GPUs, and even one of those is a review sample. Mind you, before doing reviews, I was still running high-end configs, have been for many many years. That's really why I know a bit more than the average guy...I've always had rigs no one else does, so had to figure stuff out for myself. After asking questions for years, and no one having the right answers, I started making my own answers.

Sadly, I still gotta make my own answers. :roll:
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  2. 15th Warlock

15th Warlock

Thanks Received:
    I've seen quad Titan rigs scale all the way to 22,000+ on that particular benchmark, so the potential is certainly there, you have the right cards, CPU, PSUs and board.

One thing you should do is run a patch to enable PCIe 3.0 on you board, you can find it here:

Force enable PCIe 3 on X79

And remember you need to run it as an admin, otherwise it won't have any effect, try using the WHQL drivers and see if that helps, let us know how that goes :)

Oh, and btw, congrats on your killer rig, I'm so jelly! :respect:
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    Florentino and cadaveca say thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Florentino New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thank U very much!
  4. Florentino New Member

Thanks Received:
    it seems that the patch is worked
    15th Warlock says thanks.
  5. 15th Warlock

15th Warlock

Thanks Received:
    Great, it's good to hear that ;)

Has your score improved? I bet you'll make to the hall of fame, not a lot of people in the world has a rig as powerful as yours :rockout:

Let us know how everything went :)
    Crunching for Team TPU
  6. Florentino New Member

Thanks Received:
    Benchmarking

I will upload the scorelater

Plus´╝Üthe 4th card work in PCI E 1.1 when I scored X14000+
  7. freaksavior

freaksavior To infinity ... and beyond!

Thanks Received:
    I will post nothing more than this for the OP

[​IMG]