1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Guild Wars Anyone?

Discussion in 'Games' started by zAAm, Sep 15, 2005.

1. zAAm

zAAm

Thanks Received:
    I was wondering if anyone here plays guild wars and if it's any good? I'm considering getting it, looks better than World of WarCraft and the biggest bonus is no monthly costs. That's what I want from a MMORPG! Any thoughts?

2. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    I own guild wars and war craft......GET IT better in game graphics ...less classes to choose from...cant be a tailor but can get ur stuff made....o ya i love it exellent game.

3. zAAm

zAAm

Thanks Received:
    Cool. And I've seen the Warcraft classes, and I think WOW has more spells as well (or just levels?) but I think I'd actually get it. It would be my first actual online-only game... What about that additional chapters they talk about? I heard it's like an expansion with new terrain and items and such but you will still be able to play with gamers without it. Think that's probably a better idea than monthly costs and a trillion updates every month?

4. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    i think u mean the collectors ed...my feind has that and it is so...SWEET!! ya u get that stuff but im no expert i really whanted the collectors ed but....

5. Diablic Ninja New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yeah you should get Guild Wars soon, a lot of people do like it a lot more the WoW. Plus no monthy cost(which is gay)so yeah get ti, its fun and adictive.