1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Halo 3 trailer

Discussion in 'Games' started by HookeyStreet, May 11, 2006.

1. HookeyStreet

HookeyStreet Eat, sleep, game!

Thanks Received:
  2. ChaoticBlankness

ChaoticBlankness New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well now..

Looks pretty enough, could of had a lil more plot info for my taste though. lol

3. xxbulletinabiblexx

xxbulletinabiblexx New Member

Thanks Received:
    There is still nothing like the classical ones. Like regular Halo... I mean now you can even buy expansion packs for halo and stuff. Halo 2 for X-box.. is flippin' gay and is pretty much a world of confusion.. at least for me. The computer is my best friend when it comes to that. I have always wanted to try Quake, i dunno why, but a few people I know play it.. sounds like fun to me! That Halo trailor though, does look beastly with its new graphics..

4. NamesDontMatter

Thanks Received:
  5. Jimmy 2004

Jimmy 2004 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Are they bringing out any PC version of Halo 2?

6. xxbulletinabiblexx

Thanks Received:
    I dunno.. I think it was just for X-box and like PS2 and junk... it might have been smart of them.. why make like regular halo for computer.. make halo 2 for x-box and shit.. then make like halo 3 for computers again.. do these game creators have a brain lol?

7. 65tweet

65tweet New Member

Thanks Received:
    Until I hear that Halo 3 is for PC I’m not going to bother looking at it. Microsoft wouldn’t release Halo 2 for the PC and I’m sure the story will be the same for #3. They would rather you buy an Xbox and play it. That way you have to keep buying their games.

Xxbulletinabiblexx: I’ve been playing multi player Q4 and it pretty fun. It’s like any other run around and kill everyone shooter but there are some things that they threw into it that make it fun. It could use larger levels with vehicles though. That’s IMO what made halo fun.

8. xxbulletinabiblexx

Thanks Received:
    Until I hear that Halo 3 is for PC I’m not going to bother looking at it. Microsoft wouldn’t release Halo 2 for the PC and I’m sure the story will be the same for #3. They would rather you buy an Xbox and play it. That way you have to keep buying their games.

Xxbulletinabiblexx: I’ve been playing multi player Q4 and it pretty fun. It’s like any other run around and kill everyone shooter but there are some things that they threw into it that make it fun. It could use larger levels with vehicles though. That’s IMO what made halo fun.

---That sounds pretty cool. My friend's Uncle actually met his wife playing Quake lol. Shes really really nice. Her name is Tammy. I was actually thinking about buying it, but I am not too sure. I mean my dad won't even let me play Halo on this damn computer.. I don't think he will let me play Quake either :(. So, I must find some other sort of AMUSEMENT.. Call in the strippers lol. Or, my boyfriend.. but, he'd rather watch Hentai. (lmao.. sorry.. I had to put that)

9. Riker

Riker New Member

Thanks Received:
    I remember hearing from somewhere that MS is gonna release Halo2 for PC as a Vista only.