• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Happy error messages - thread

Dial 555 S-H-O-E

Memory l
During a few last years i have been using computers seriously. And from time to time i somehow manage to receive extremely weird error messages. This is my latest:
I have Windows 95 installation floppys and they are original. I received them second handed. Why i wanted those floppys is because you can not install all hardware without floppys (SATA, SCSI etc...) So i started to format floppy called: "Microsoft Windows 95, Disk 20". Here is the error message that i received when i started to scan that floppy from viruses:

(attached image)

Funny thing is that the disk originally included "Windows 95 installation files", and now Windows operating system cant recognize it. I wonder what the previous owner did with that disk ;)

Feel free, show me yours ;)

Attachments

• error editoitu työpöytä18.bmp
    32.1 KB · Views: 455
Last edited:

Darksaber

Senior Editor & Case Reviewer
Staff member
System Name Meshlicious Monster
Processor Intel Core i5-10600T
Motherboard MSI Z490I Unify
Cooling NZXT Kraken Z53 with 2x Noctua Redux 1300 RPM PWM fans
Memory ADATA 16 GB 3200 Mhz DDR4
Video Card(s) MSI GeForce RTX 3070 Gaming X Trio
Storage TeamGroup 1TB NVMe SSD
Display(s) Asus ProArt 27" 1440P, 75Hz
Case ssupd Meshlicious with mesh side panels
Power Supply Fractal Design Ion 660 W Platinum ATX
Mouse Corsair Dark Core RGB Pro Wireless
Keyboard Microsoft Sidewinder X4 Keyboard
Software Windows 10 Home
Moved to General Software ;)

cheers
DS

I don't get it, how is a floppy read error funny? I'm sticking with Netpositives Haikus though, they crack me up :)

Also, you can add drivers to your Windows CD/DVD/whatever source, very handy. I haven't had a floppy drive for the past 5 years or so.