1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Has anyone tried legal buds?

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Laurijan, Jun 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laurijan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi!

I ordered 1 oz of Krypto and 1/2 oz of Albino Rhino from http://www.internationaloddities.com/ and wondered is someone here has tried legal buds and what they liked and disliked in them

Edit: From the website: Our legal bud (sometimes called legal weed) products do not contain marijuana, nor are they offered as legal marijuana, marijuana alternatives, legal highs, herbal highs or presented or labeled as such.

Lauri
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2009
  2. chuck216

chuck216 New Member

Thanks Received:
    May be legal where you're at but completely illegal in this country unless prescribed by a doctor for a medical condition and then only in a few states.
  3. Laurijan New Member

Thanks Received:
    This company is in the states.. i ordered to finland.. aren´t you from FL: florida?
  4. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    They are mostly ok but rather expensive. In this country there are shops popping up everywhere, selling that type of stuff. These are practically plant mixtures containing ingredients that have not been outlawed, yet...

The worst thing about them though is that they work best when combined with good weed. :)) They get you fucked up for hours on end...
    Laurijan says thanks.
  5. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    Depends.

Some taste like crap, and others taste like the real thing. It does have the real smell behind them tho. More likly to get you in trouble than anything else if you plan to use them in public.

It's like smoking a male plant for the most part.....

Don't expect to get high, because you are more or less just smoking hemp.
    Laurijan says thanks.
  6. Laurijan New Member

Thanks Received:
    I got the packet today.. was fast shipping 7 days.. waiting for the evening though to test them..

Edit: Time to move on.. the effects if any i will post on http://www.generalnonsense.net

GOOD BYE OLD GN!
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  7. Laurijan New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would rather use the new gn forum but i now am not in the mood to use it

I can comfirm that! there was no negative effects i really noticed when mixing them with tabacco toast! :toast:
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2009
  8. Laurijan New Member

Thanks Received:
    i got a little brain high, very nice, but nothing what i would say should be illegal.. man if felt more kicked and trashed from cigaretts when i was a young boy :confused
  9. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    you get legal highs in the UK like drugs that are legal but still get you high off them

pills and shit ya smoke like

they are going to ban then since they are full of crap in them all sorts of chemicals, one was even more powerful than illegal drugs really surprised me

i cant really say if its going to be as good as real hash
  10. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    How did they taste? Did you get the nice pine cone taste in your mouth?
  11. Laurijan New Member

Thanks Received:
    I would discribe the taste as strong.. more strong in the albino rhino which nearly tastet like incense and that krypto was like more a herbal taste which reminded me of the real deal.. i found the smell of the buds annoyingly strong.. didnt smell like the real deal both of that bud species which though looked different
  12. Laurijan New Member

Thanks Received:
    Can you please give me a link to an online legal bud shop in the UK which is reliable.. i would like to avoid trouble with the customs that i could get from ordering from the states.. lol the sender wrote on the package i got it contains printed material and is a gift of 10$ value which i found extremly strange though customs didnt open the package.. next time i dont want to be nervous ordering legal buds if possible
  13. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    i dont smoke so unfortunately i dont have any recommendations for places to buy, i know you can buy it tho in the UK, its imported to the UK
    there is a tobacco shop near the barras in glasgow lol they sell fake weed and stuff like that but you need an online shop

the guy who brings fake dvds in could the pub probly get china weed its SHIT not really worth it, i never pay for fake dvd not to mention paying him who gets it free seems stupid
  14. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Post these kind of questionable topics on gn.net.