1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Has Israel Gone Stark Raving Mad???

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by CyberDruid, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SystemViper

SystemViper

Thanks Received:
    here is an interesting timeline that goes way back in history, people keep clamoring for some kind oif reference that they might/have been there for ages, I have see so many history channel documentaries on the subject that it is a non issue to me but I found an easy to understand chart that gives some detail, I hope this ends the
    confuzion, I think they have, gotten their buts kicked out, and won back their land for ages.

even the crusaders kicked some butt...
    Timeline

Now i don't agree or disagree with what is going on there because i have no point of reference, media is controled by both sides and we only see and hear what they want us to hear, so I believe nothing, unless i have studied it and lived it.
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2009
    CyberDruid says thanks.
  2. u2konline

u2konline

Thanks Received:
    The bottom line here folks, there is nothing wrong with Israel or Palestinian, etc. You can't say things like ' Has Israel gone stark raving mad '. The problem is human beings, what i mean by that, not everyone in Israel or Palestinian is killing each other. There are good people, and there is wicked people, or nice or good. So you can't blame Israel or Palestinian as a whole, there are just certain people within those lands who seem to like the idea of killing each other and people who have nothing to do with anything, are getting killed because of someone's else foolishness.

Do you understand what i am saying?

Alot of people have blood on their hands. People are really just fighting and dying for nothing.
  3. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    That timeline helped immensely. I was only aware of the struggling since about 1940 or so. That place has been in turmoil forever.
  4. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    Not always.....And what is wrong with killing anger?
  5. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    That was the point Iv been trying to make. This "war" is nothing new. Its been going on since before some of our cultures had free standing structures. My problem is they keep giving each other excuses to fight. IF Hamas stayed quiet along with some other Arab states that shall remain nameless Israel I personally believe would stay in their own yard. Given enough time peace might even follow. No one is innocent. Not even the countries condemning the war.
    CyberDruid says thanks.
  6. magibeg

magibeg

Thanks Received:
    http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/03/10/israel.palestinian.settlement/index.html

I guess another problem would be getting them to not expand into others yards.
  7. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
  8. SK-1

SK-1

Thanks Received:
    Wow,...That is pretty much as Black and White as it gets I'm afraid.:ohwell:
  9. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    Dont really wanna start a huge debate or anything but heres my view on it and mods if this starts anything i appoligies in advance and you can delete this but i think Religion is a bad thing theres too many people divided by religion and using religion as a weapon to get away with things too many religious wars and killing in gods name.. i think racism is not about the colour of a persons skin anymore its religious racism now if you dont fit you are an enemy.

Religion is suppose to be about peace but its just not working.
  10. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    This war isn't about religion. It hasnt been since the first exile. Its more of a principle war now. Kinda like when two kids fight over a toy. After about 5 minutes its not even about the toy. Its about who wants it. I think this is the same thing we have going on in the middle east. Only the kids are two of the oldest cultures on the planet and have been fighting over the "toy" for 2000 years. It doesn't make any sense other than the other "kid" wants it.
    Nitro-Max says thanks.
  11. thoughtdisorder

thoughtdisorder New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well somebody needs to put these little bastards in "time out". :p
  12. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    I know they would like to Israel wiped off the map just because of its relationship with the usa. When most countrys surrounding hate the usa.
  13. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    They (Hamas) want Israel gone for so much more than that. Thats just a bonus.
  14. iStink

iStink New Member

Thanks Received:
    This is the way I see it: Hamas is like a bully in grade school and Israel is the kid who has been taking karate since he was 6. Little bitch Hamas has pissed off Israel, and now that Israel is beating them, everyone else is looking on like, wow maybe that kid shouldn't be karate chopping that bully's collar bone like that!

Things will smear-- I mean work out...
  15. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Israel wants Hamas gone too so who's the greater evil? They're both guilty of the same crime. Who did what first is quite irrelevant. They're both children.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  16. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Well Hamas needs to be gone. Not the Palistinians. Hamas is bringing this upon its own people. Its pretty clear who the "evil" one is.
  17. B1gg3stN00b

B1gg3stN00b New Member

Thanks Received:
    The Jews?

I mean, if I were Israel, and realized every surrounding nation hated me with a passion and wanted to see me utterly overwhelmed and eliminated from existence... I'd just gtfo
  18. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    And thats why you're not Jewish. Personally I wouldn't give up an inch. Cowards "gtfo". One day you run out of places to "gtfo" too. Then what? Bend over?
  19. B1gg3stN00b

B1gg3stN00b New Member

Thanks Received:
    The Jews already have New York and Boston though?
  20. CyberDruid

CyberDruid New Member

Thanks Received:
    I sense a little Jew-baiting going on which is not wanted or appreciated. Just beacuse I am unwashed goyim doesn't mean I can't appreciate the complexity of the situation.

BTW I happen to have a mall being built within rocket range of my mountain. Coincidence? I think not. It's clearly a test by the Illuminati to see if I am going to bend over and take one for the team.

Well...I've got some Estes D-12 motors...
  21. TRIPTEX_CAN

TRIPTEX_CAN

Thanks Received:
    The angry are usually just following the suggestions of whoever will likely gain from the conflict. Or they are just defending what they consider to be theirs. Right and wrong, and therefore good and evil are relevant to those experiencing the event.
  22. dalekdukesboy

dalekdukesboy New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hamas is a terrorist organization period...how the hell can you even compare Israel as a nation to a terrorist organization...that is just absurd and irresponsible as far as I'm concerned.
  23. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Not from me buddy. I work for Jews. As far as I'm concerned they are good people. Its one reason I defend them when someone trashes the culture.
  24. B1gg3stN00b

B1gg3stN00b New Member

Thanks Received:
    Israel and the United States are two of the largest terrorist organizations on the planet.

We supply more weapons that kill more innocent civilians than every other country, if I'm not mistaken.

Terrorism, by definition, "those acts which are intended to create fear (terror), are perpetrated for an ideological goal (as opposed to a lone attack), and deliberately target or disregard the safety of non-combatants."

Sounds just like American foreign policy.
  25. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    All abroad the Bash America Express! All haters move to the front. All sissies move to the back. We will be serving bullshit at lunch.