1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hasbro Sues Asus over Transformer Prime Tablet, Shouts Trademark Infringement

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Lazzer408

Lazzer408

Thanks Received:
    I came home late from work and put on some music. It was nice to know the transformer had been replaced since last nights storm. The power was finally back on. I hummed along to the tune playing through my Optimus loudspeakers. They were old but still sounded as great as the day I bought them. I was a little hungry from a days work and decided to cook up the now thawed prime rib. Just then I heard a loud pop and the lights went out again. Through the front window I could see a glow coming from the newly replaced transformer. A few things can be said at this point. Transformers suck. Optimus is dead. Prime is spoiled. Looks like it's Mountain Dew and Cheetos again tonight.

2. Cheeseball

Thanks Received:
    This post above mine is EXCELLENT with a capital EX and other following letters.

3. w3b New Member

Thanks Received:
    Trademarks may be deadly

Good luck to Hasbro in defending their trademark if someone actually builds a transformer... :cool:

4. ensabrenoir

ensabrenoir

Thanks Received:
    Asus had to see this comming..love both asus and transformers split on this one. Isnt there a cpu cooler called transformer too. Guess their next.

5. Undead46

Undead46 New Member

Thanks Received:
    The same way someone can mistake "Eat more Kale" with Chick Fil A. :laugh: