1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HD3000 porb ? or Drivers ?

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by StanMen, Jun 9, 2012.

1. StanMen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey guys i have a one problem my Mobo is a ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3.0 my BIOS version is last is 11.03 and my CPU is a AMD Phenom II x4 960T 3.0Ghz turbo 3.4Ghz, and my VGA for now is Integrated ATI Radeon HD 3000 graphics is an 760g chipest, and i have done all things right and i instaled VGA drivers from CD and cd have original ATI HD drivers and with it i had no problems almost but in games it was like all going smote and in second is friz and goo back to normal and like this all the way, so i decide to update my vga drivers to new one from amd web site i updated to 12.4 for Integrated HD 3xxxx series and is looks like ok but wen i go in to games its make artifacts dammmn in all games that i try :banghead: help guys can this be a vga or is a mobo it self that is defective ??? caus i was on stor today and they told me that is all ok :O

almost forgot to menteonit that i have no oc at all is stock for now at least 15 days is a stor recomendations :)
  2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    If you're getting artifacts, there's something wrong with the onboard GPU. It should be known that the integrated HD3xxx series isn't really capable of gaming. You'll never get good performance from it.
  3. StanMen New Member

Thanks Received:
    yep i know mate, but the thing is that in some games its good this is ATI HD 3000 is even beter than intel 2000 and must say that i have running the pl4f maxed at 720p no lag but this Sh** artifacting killing me :O like i say befor the new drivers make this crap and original cd drivers run good but some time make a small lag :/ i think there must bee some solution for this may be is a bad Flashing BIOS causing this prob on GPU, but i did flash by BIOS ASUS EZ flash 2 and operation was complited good so is strange pc have One day from first start :O is brand new
  4. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Getting small lag with that chipset is normal. If it's artifacting, it's most likely defective.
    StanMen says thanks.
  5. temp02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Try these, regular 12.4 omits/removes some polygons if the application is running at low fps (and it does so until you start getting more fps), these ones do not (but you still get fps improvements overtime).

Note: you might have to mod them to make them work (at least I had to, to make them install on my 1201T).
    StanMen says thanks.
  6. StanMen New Member

Thanks Received:
    Look mate i get low fps with this drivers :O ?? even my bros pc with intel HD2000 Graphics card get 70FPS in BFP4F i get 19-29 :O:O help guys pls :(

pls i get dam shit low fps :/
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2012
  7. Norton

Norton WCG-TPU Team Captain

Thanks Received:
    The onboard GPU on a 760G AMD board is useless for gaming. Pickup a graphics card if you want to play games on your rig. ;)
    StanMen says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  8. StanMen New Member

Thanks Received:
    thanks mate but my chip on mobo is AMD 780G and also show in CPU-Z and all prog here take a look , wat you think in HD 4870 for now ? caus i need wait for tow months to buy good one 7850 :D:D but for now i will get 4870 :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. Bo$$

Bo$$ Lab Extraordinaire

Thanks Received:
    try using driver sweeper after uninstalling.

Could be a defective motherboard

could you try and monitor the temperature of the board whilst gaming, it could be overheating
    StanMen says thanks.
  10. Norton

Norton WCG-TPU Team Captain

Thanks Received:
    StanMen says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  11. StanMen New Member

Thanks Received:
    mobo is cool np and cpu also and gpu, all my components are good to goo :D bud and my temps are 28 and 30 :D i have cool temps i also have good case vent 4 fans 140mm :D