1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

hellgate london

Discussion in 'Games' started by das müffin mann, Dec 21, 2007.

?

do you like hellgate london

1. yes

10 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. no

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  1. das müffin mann

das müffin mann New Member

Thanks Received:
    did you like hellgate london i wanna know beacuse i was thinking about getting it but im not sure so tell me what you think

2. zOaib New Member

Thanks Received:
    at first gameplay is interesting but , it gets boring because its the same thing over and over again , unlike WoW and Guild wars this game lacks creativity and you will for sure loose interest in it after 2-3 hours of playing it.

3. Silverel

Silverel New Member

Thanks Received:
    If you like the Diablo series, this game is an improvement on it. Except it's an FPS style of hack and slash, not even in the same category as WoW and GW. It's not an MMO, but it does have multi-player. There's a lot of customization you can do to just about every item in the game, but the balance is a little off. Further updates should correct this. Single-player is good, but it's just that much better getting a group together and playing with friends.

4. rougal

rougal

Thanks Received:
    If u wanna play it, make sure u get the 0.6 patch for single player or if your intention is to play online, make sure that your computer is "capable" meaning good internet connection and good hardware because playing online is much more demanding.
    (single player is a little bit boring, online is much better but u will still get bored anyway)

5. Kreij

Kreij Senior Monkey Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I like the game. For a studios first release I think that it is pretty decent.
    It can get a little exasperating at times, due to the similarity in levels, but the gameplay is fun and varied enough to keep it interesting.
    I think it is better suited for the casual gamer who does not play marathon sessions.

6. EnergyFX

EnergyFX New Member

Thanks Received:
    I couldn't have said it better myself.