1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Help Amd Athlon Dual Core 4800+ @ 3051mhz

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Madrid.dem, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Madrid.dem

Madrid.dem New Member

Thanks Received:
    CORE SPEED 3051.51MHZ

MULTI x12.5

busspeed 244.1mhz

ht link 976.3MHZ

core voltage 1.376v

TEMP° 25° and full 31° / Cooler Master HyperTx2

Hi, I oc my computer and would like to help me alright but if I wanted to know everything or I am missing something, I have an M2N-e sli motherboard, 3G ram kingston 800, source sentey and 600W Cooler Master Hyper TX2 . Thank you

Hola , hice un oc a mi computadora y quisiera que me ayuden anda bien pero queria saber si hice bien todo o me falto algo, tengo un mother m2n-e sli, 3G de ram kingston 800, fuente de 600W sentey y cooler master hyper tx2. Grac

2. Velvet Wafer

Velvet Wafer New Member

Thanks Received:
    bump to 1.44 and try to get you 3.2.... at least that should be possible with these temps..

3. Madrid.dem

Madrid.dem New Member

Thanks Received:

Hola que tal, no tengo temperatura pero me parece que algo no subi bien, porque cuando juego despues de un rato se me reinicia la compu, y la temperatura esta 30 Grados full

4. Velvet Wafer

Velvet Wafer New Member

Thanks Received:
    my programming has no spanish language subfiles. please input english.

5. CH@NO

CH@NO New Member

Thanks Received:
    What mobo do you have???, maybe you can try the program that came with the board 'cause not all programs can read the actual temps accurately, try EVEREST and see if the temps match with your actual readings.

Also, It seems a little low voltage to me, are you already tryed ORTHOS or PRIME95 a couple of hours to ensure the stability of your CPU and Memtest to ensure the stability of your RAMs???

OCking is rather easy but achieve the sweet spot (lowest voltage + highest speed) is kinda difficult.

to the OP:
    Yo hablo español, puse la respuesta en ingles para que los demas usuarios del foro la puedan leer y opinar para tratar de ayudarte mejor, si quieres ayuda de forma personal mandame un PM, saludos!!!.

6. Madrid.dem

Madrid.dem New Member

Thanks Received:

AJAJJ Hi, this is a M2N-E SLI motherboard
    3Gigas Kingston 800MHz RAM
    Cooler Master Hyper TX2
    athlon dual core 8400 + 3MHz (stable)
    Source sentey 60 watts
    and very low temperatures, Everest now to take you to 3MHz going much better, but the voltage qe feel like this a bit low, the reports do not touch them as they have to be?