• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Help from anyone to make a boot ISO

noneed4me2

System Name TheloneFrakker..;)
Processor Q6600 GO FSB333@3.04ghz
Motherboard Asus P5E3 Deluxe Wifi
Cooling Stock for now
Memory 2x1gb/Gskill DDR3 1333@9,9,9,24 1t
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD2900XT
Storage Seagate Barrucuda 7200.11 500gb SATAII 32mb cache
Display(s) Sceptre xw20g Naga 20.1"
Case Thermaltake Bach VX w/Side window
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Hiper 580w Modular
Software XP Pro/Vista Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores None yet, coming soon...
I am trying to help out someone who has attempted a 16p mod/flash using a method i found in the forums for the Connect3d x800 GTO. After checking fuses and after flashing with an ISO made by Locutus12 for the GTO2, I was able to reflash my bios back with ATIwinflash, keeping the pipes but restoring my settings. Others have used this with success, but ATIwinflash is not posting a force option on his computer and is stating ROM error, and with no floppy he has not been able to flash back. I myself attempted to edit the ISO with his original bios but cannot get it to work, and admit to having little experience in making boot cds for DOS myself. I have researched all the article info on the subject at Techpowerup's main page and I would really appreciate any assistance in this endeavor. This is not to mod to 16p but to actually restore his original settings. I believe he has also tried putting his bios bin on a seperate disk but isn't able to get any flashrom to recognize or flash it with the current ISO. I know about DOS's inability to recognize long file names so that isn't the problem as far as i know. If you can assist please PM me or "Millionslivio" if you need his original bios. His card still works as far as booting up but the core is not being recognize properly and can't play games. I understand that modding is always a risk as with anything computer related and I am asking all the forum members with their diverse knowledge and experience to help resolve this issue. All help so far from others is appreciated but has not been succesfull. :respect:

noneed4me2

System Name TheloneFrakker..;)
Processor Q6600 GO FSB333@3.04ghz
Motherboard Asus P5E3 Deluxe Wifi
Cooling Stock for now
Memory 2x1gb/Gskill DDR3 1333@9,9,9,24 1t
Video Card(s) Sapphire HD2900XT
Storage Seagate Barrucuda 7200.11 500gb SATAII 32mb cache
Display(s) Sceptre xw20g Naga 20.1"
Case Thermaltake Bach VX w/Side window
Audio Device(s) Onboard
Power Supply Hiper 580w Modular
Software XP Pro/Vista Home Premium 64bit
Benchmark Scores None yet, coming soon...
Dolph thanks for the response i sent you a PM, if you can add the bios to the bootcd and instructions it would really help, thanks for your help:)

Noneed4me2, please specify or better post the BIOS that you want to add to the boot CD.