1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Help me! I found a new WW2 RTS Hidden stroke 2! Has anyone tryed it?

Discussion in 'Games' started by dingo, Apr 22, 2009.

1. dingo New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey all!

I found this RTS game called hidden stroke 2 and tested it, really great game and super realistic.

Has anyone tested it and can tell me anything about the units and what units are better or worse. My tank and infanteri knowledge isnt so good.

Im looking for someone that knows anything about this game so i can stop losing all the time.

I will be happy for any good tip who to get better at this game.

If anyone has played sudden strike 1-2 it should be kinda the same i heard, so even some good advices from a sudden veteran would be greatful.

And if you havent tested and are a World war 2 fan try it out its free to download too on the main homepage and many online players too.

Here is where i found the game! http://www.sudden-arena.com/

I found it in the Hidden stroke 2 room above the chat if anyone is wondering.

Thank you for your time!

A RTS noob that is looking for knowledge so he can win!

2. Morgoth

Morgoth

Thanks Received:
    poor grapics
    i prefer somthing like company of heroe's but that doest even have all units that where used in ww2

3. dingo New Member

Thanks Received:
    Grafs are like age of empires 2, so its not a problem for me.

Maybe im just getting to old. :)

I like all the units in the game, the realism in it too and that the multiplayer is fun (exept from all the damn losing)