1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Help TPU get to Top 100 Teams in F@H

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by BUCK NASTY, Dec 12, 2008.

1. BUCK NASTY

BUCK NASTY F@H Mod & 4P Enthusiust Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    This is a call to all Nvidia 8xxx and up owners. We need your help to push TechPowerup! into the top 100 folding teams in the world and cure disease at the same time. We are #129 and climbing. Membership is now 60 strong and you can make the difference. Owner's of the mighty GTX260's and 280's, now is the time to show how powerful your cards are. The GTX200 series cards are doing incredibly well with the new work units. Folding does not have to be 24/7, unless you are inclined to do so. Please take a moment and view the F@H Team page located @http://forums.techpowerup.com/showthread.php?t=13038
    Crunching for Team TPU
  2. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    I've been donating my GTX260 to TPU F@H since July, I know a couple others out there are...these cards fold like champs and run pretty cool doing it (at 70-80% fanspeed).

:toast:
    BUCK NASTY says thanks.
  3. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    I'll ask my mom about it on her computer. I should be getting 9800gt for christmas, I'll try to get her to let me put my 8600gts in there and use it for folding. It's got a Zalman VF900 on it so I'm not worried about heat.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. johnspack

johnspack

Thanks Received:
    Yes, c'mon gtx owners, our cards kick butt at this, just a few cards folding regular would seriously increase TPU's output.