1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HIS 4850 - Garbled Video on Reboot

Discussion in 'AMD / ATI' started by beyond_amusia, Jun 14, 2009.

1. beyond_amusia

beyond_amusia New Member

Thanks Received:
    wow... Germany IS really pretty =) And the US ain't too horrible... Once you get used to them reading your email and recording your phone calls that is

Velvet Wafer says thanks.
  2. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Sounds and looks a lot like where I live. In the USA! :D Your "sick" country reference isn't necessary or true, but I'm not here to tell you what to believe. Take care.

3. Velvet Wafer

Velvet Wafer New Member

Thanks Received:
    erocker, i didnt said its beautiful in america... but your Variation of Dictocracy is a lot harder than ours are... and our Industrial-Militar-Intelectual-Complex is MUCH smaller... most guns,cannons,simply high tech weaponry that we produce, is built to be delivered to you country...where an export nation, and we dont export potatoes to you XD. the sig p226 wich many american cops wield is an import for example. (btw its produced 30kilometres away from me... in a small town named eckernförde.. the manufacture is named sauer und sohn, they build guns for a quarter millenium). in our nation even an airgun can count as fireweapon if its too strong,theyre restricted to 18+, and the mounting of a laserpointer even on a waterpistol, counts as act against our War Weapons Control Act...we have the hardest weapon laws in the world, in fact its true.

I wouldnt like to live in a country, where its not so rare that someone gets shot (especially in texas, where light antitank weaponry sshould be legal like i heard :D)

amusia, i bet when youre born there and raised there, you already adapted to it. most americans love germany... our alcohol and tobacco laws are not so brutal^^. and our police dont beats you if youre black.

they are recording phone calls since i know about it, they named it "der grosse Lauschangriff" here, nowadays many streetlights have cameras on them. for traffic control, of course.... at least our authorities are so kind to just let us believe we have human rights.

4. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    while i have no problem with the discussion you guys are having, its off topic. lets keep this thread about the 4850 problem.

5. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks Mussels for reminding me.:rolleyes: :p From what the OP describes the card is bad. Not a PSU problem.

6. Velvet Wafer

Velvet Wafer New Member

Thanks Received:
    this quest can only be solved if he finds the magic "more than 14 amps" power supply to borrow (he hasnt more, its really weak look for yourself). when the card is still fucked, then it would be an rma-candidate

beyond_amusia says thanks.