1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hitman Absolution - Introducing Contracts Trailer

Discussion in 'Games' started by natr0n, Aug 16, 2012.

1. natr0n

natr0n

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2013
  2. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    Meh, I had to stop halfway into that. It's just such contrived BS to suggest a hitman would create is own contracts. Hitmen never work that way. They don't go around acting as their own agent offering hits as if a door to door salesman. They take contracts very covertly via a handler. The less hand they have in choosing the marks, the less responsibility they take if it backfires.

I mean really. I know a lot of devs are trying to go out of their way to offer variety and replay value, but at least have it make some sense.
  3. natr0n

natr0n

Thanks Received:
    I believe this is mp mode although not stated correctly.

hence contracts.
  4. Frag Maniac

Frag Maniac

Thanks Received:
    They clearly said create your own contracts, up to 3 marks. What else could that mean but customize whom and where you kill someone? Agent 47 is supposed to be a hitman, not a contractor. Then again, it was always a bit of a stretch in the first place adapting a game like this to mp. This time it seems they've gone too far though.
  5. Chevalr1c

Chevalr1c

Thanks Received:
    AFAIK, 47 does not work anymore for the Agency, so he could be something else than a traditional HM now (I don't know the storyline of Absolution, but the Agency ceased to exist in Blood Money).
    Crunching for Team TPU