1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Hot new PC exclusive game: Hard Reset

Discussion in 'Games' started by qubit, Aug 4, 2011.

1. AsRock

AsRock TPU addict

Thanks Received:
    it be going cheap in no time as it don't seem like one of those games that can hold it's own.. Feels to basic to me and truly wish they spent more time on gameplay as i think that could of made it epic.

2. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    I'm actually debating getting this, the reviews seem pretty decent, it looks like it could be pretty fun. And being 30 bucks is a plus too. Though I am still enjoying Dead Island when I play, a shooter to hold me over until RAGE and BF3 just might be in the cards...

3. qubit

qubit Overclocked quantum bit

Thanks Received:
    Well people, despite my little complaint above about getting constantly nailed, I still think it was worth the money.

It's so cheap too, that I don't think a purchase should be avoided because of other games.

Kursah says thanks.
  4. rfowler30

rfowler30 New Member

Thanks Received:
    the game ending was somewhat disapointing but i loved the gameplay in it!! the weapons were awesome, action was great. the enemies were hard on normal, most games on normal are easy to accomadate the casual gamers these days(this is my theory, im looking at u cod). my only other complaint was randomly my 2xgtx 580s would slow down to 20 fps during demanding boss battles and only 1 other time during numerous enemies battles then it would bounce back up again. i dont know if other ppl encountered it but it bugged the s*** out of me. i dont have this problem in other games.

5. claylomax

claylomax

Thanks Received:
  6. qubit

Thanks Received:
    Since getting stuck like I described, I haven't really gone back to it much. I find it annoying to be constantly overwhelmed with enemies, having so little ammo and having to constantly switch weapons.

With just a couple of tweaks - or even a cheat or two <shock> :eek: - I'd enjoy this game a lot. The graphics especially, look really good.

Anyone else ended up not coming back to it because of the difficulty?

7. LordJummy

LordJummy New Member

Thanks Received:
    You must not have been paying attention at the beginning. The bosses are quite easy if you use a bit of strategy. Are you taking advantage of weapons upgrades, and the stuns you can achieve with electricity? Between the two it's not too bad

8. qubit

Thanks Received:
    I did upgrade, but I probably have missed a trick or two, lol.

Of course, I blow up all those things dotted around to electrocute the bots, but I still get overwhelmed. Heck, I'll try it on easy. :p