1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HTC phone software (CD)?

Discussion in 'General Software' started by TechnicalFreak, May 25, 2009.

1. Does anyone here have the original CD for the HTC Diamond Pro? I have lost mine and I'm trying to change the bootloader. It works so far to the point of the ActiveSync manager, but it just wont let me update and stalls.

It's a GSM based model btw. I only need the drivers and nothing else. PM me if you even happend to have a link or similar.

Thankful for any replies given..

2. X800

X800

Thanks Received:
    Here do you find what you are looking forhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/index.php.Great people from the forum is ready to help just like here =).I have a htc touch diamond and i do have the orginal cd.

3. Thanks mate.. However, I'm already a regged user on that forum. And I have tried to seek out why my HTC Pro doesn't do as it is told. I have only tested it on a friends system, and noticed he does not have USB 2.0.. I shall test on sunday on my own system (when I get my case back) and see if it works better. Had something to do with drivers not installing or similar, my guess i the drivers directly from the phone..

4. crtecha

crtecha New Member

Thanks Received:
    if you have anymore problems PM me I've been working with HTC win based phones and PDA's for a long time. Out of curiosity what issues are you having though when you say ''my HTC Pro doesn't do as it is told''?

5. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Get SDHC working on my phone:) Messing with that for the past hour. Apparently it is driver based but the drivers I found so far don't work.

6. crtecha

crtecha New Member

Thanks Received:
    what is the model?

I have experience from the wiza100 to the current released devices

7. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Dopod S1/HTC elf, whatever :) Not sure what ROM it's using. It's WM6.1

8. crtecha

crtecha New Member

Thanks Received:
    Okay ill PM you after I get outta work. If I remember right I think you just need to install a cab file :)

9. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    I've installed many, from what I gather it's basically an SDHC driver, none of them worked so far :(