• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

HyperX Cloud Headset..And My OnBoard Audio... i need Help !

Raikiriii

Sup Guys i just bought My first Hi-Fi GamingHeadset .... The HyperX Cloud .. i read a lot of reviews and they all say that its good specially for its price Range !

----------

I Heard From Logan From TekSyndicate that this headset work really great with MSI Gaming mobo's with AudioBoost !

I Have The MSI Z87-G45 Gaming Motherboard.. AND Iam using the headset with the onBoard Audio that comes with it..

It Got AudioBoost [Realtek ALC1150 + OPA1652Amp + GoldenJack's] That Support up to 600Ohms Speakers ! and it amplify and filter the Audio Quite well as i read in The mobo Reviews

How ever i am running the latest Audio Drivers From MSI And It simply Sucks !

it doesn't have any options in it even an EQ ! And it reads anything i plug into it as speakers not headphones!

....it wasn't like that before i mean the options... ,but i cant tell about the audioQuality cuz i never used it ,i was using a USB Headset all the time..

So Hope u help me What should i do ?

-Give me good drivers ?
-or tell me things i dont know ?

,,etc..

just help PLZ!

PS*:My Case is Noisy ! [Lot of fans and an OC'ed GPU]

PS**:I dont use the front case jacks.. only the back board one's..

PS***;I read a lot about the Modern OnBoard audio and lots says its good for gaming and u dont need a SoundCard....

Aquinus

Resident Wat-man
System Name Apollo
Processor Intel Core i9 9880H
Motherboard Some proprietary Apple thing.
Memory 64GB DDR4-2667
Video Card(s) AMD Radeon Pro 5600M, 8GB HBM2
Storage 1TB Apple NVMe, 4TB External
Display(s) Laptop @ 3072x1920 + 2x LG 5k Ultrafine TB3 displays
Case MacBook Pro (16", 2019)
Audio Device(s) AirPods Pro, Sennheiser HD 380s w/ FIIO Alpen 2, or Logitech 2.1 Speakers
Power Supply 96w Power Adapter
Mouse Logitech MX Master 3
Keyboard Logitech G915, GL Clicky
Software MacOS 12.1

Raikiriii

IAM USING THE LATEST DRIVERS FROM MSI ILL TRY TO INSTALL THAT DRIVERS U LINKED ME .. AND SEE IF IT WORKED..

ALSO I Have something Called CreativeSoundBlaster Cinema it came built in with mobo and the mobo divers DVD..

Should i use it ? it got a lot of options and effects.. but i don't want my audio to be compromised by some software changes..