1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I hate Newegg reviewers....

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by 1ceTr0n, Jan 12, 2013.

1. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    This thread was moved to the GN forum after his posts.

Everyone act civil.
    OneMoar and remixedcat say thanks.
  2. remixedcat

remixedcat

Thanks Received:
    A lot of repeater reviews (doesn't matter the brand) are really bad most of the time...

Please note: You must have 70% or greater signal str. on both bands you want to repeat. This is common for all brands of repeaters.

Lots of people go and put it hundreds of feet away from the wireless router they want to repeat and then wonder why it doesn't work and give it a bad review becuase of that. Also to repeat a good signal you gotta have a good signal. Most people don't have common sense when it comes to configuring networking hardware and this turns people off.
  3. Delta6326

Delta6326

Thanks Received:
    I have a corsair psu that makes that annoying whine, and no I'm not jokeing around. Luckily there is usually enough background noise so you can't here it. It was I think a builder 430w.

I do agree that you can't take all reviews the same, but you have to remember people are more likely to post if the product did not work as they thought it would've. I use reviews to get a general feel for how the product may work.
  4. Chevalr1c

Chevalr1c

Thanks Received:
    If my PC is off, usually my range extender (or whatever it is called) is off too.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. Cotton_Cup

Cotton_Cup

Thanks Received:
    this thread is just epic lol