1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

i need to help for 8600m gs video card, video card problem

Discussion in 'NVIDIA' started by gfbayb, Dec 24, 2008.

1. gfbayb New Member

Thanks Received:
    i have nvidia 8600m gs 512mb turbocache i was playing crysis with medium and low setings and bf2 i was playing high setings but now i cant play with this setings my fps is very low now i formated my pc and i load latest but i cant solve the problem can you help me (sorrY for my bad english) when i loaded gta4 it has started

Attached Files:

• a.gif
      a.gif
      File size:
      16.2 KB
      Views:
  2. spearman914

spearman914 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I can't understand your english that much. Do u mean it was smooth when u played on high settings and then suddenly it dropped to like 5-10 fps or is it low all the time. A 8600m gs is a very low end card and doubt u can play crysis at high settings.

3. gfbayb New Member

Thanks Received:

i am trying explane you i was played battlefield 2 in high all settings when i loaded gta 4 and lastest driver my fps is fall down 10 sometimes 20 some i formated my windows i loaded old version driver but i cant solve my problem can you help me ? what i must do

and also i cant played crysis high settings but i played in low settings and i had not problem but now i have got why? :(

pls help me

4. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    uninstall the old driver and use CCleaner and reinstall the latest drivers try a beta driver if need be and see if it fixes your problem.

5. gfbayb New Member

Thanks Received:
    i tryed it i formated my pc and loaded lastest beta driver but my problem was going

6. PuMA

PuMA New Member

Thanks Received:
    does the game crash?? is the fan spinning on ur videocard? what temps are u getting on that card?

I think he was saying he played crysis and bf2 on a good fps, when suddenly the games got choppy and he cant get it working right again.

7. gfbayb New Member

Thanks Received:
    yes you are right when i loaded gta4 its started can you help me