1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I need your help TPU Community!

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Enmity, Nov 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Enmity New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey everyone. I'm based in New Zealand and a local online computer store is doing a big christmas competition where anyone all over the globe can help me win this.

Basically this comp is only open to NZ residents but anyone in the world can vote for me to help me win! How it works is they've given me $800.00 for an Xmas wishlist, i made my wishlist and posted it on their facebook page - all I need from anyone willing to help is to go to the computerlounge FB page here :

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auckla...ge/52800626124

Simply like their page

then post on their wall "im signing up for Josh Moselen"

heres's what I have been posting on FB for all my friends to do - just post this as your status update on FB and tell all your friends please! - If you're a facebook user and could help me i'd really appreciate it if you could do the same! tell your friends, this kiwi would love to upgrade to i7 for xmas! :

hey everyone! Please help me win $800 worth of computer parts for christmas! theres three simple steps :

1 - go to their facebook page here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Auckla...ge/52800626124

2 - Like their page
    3 - and simply post on their wall saying "i'm signing up for Josh Moselen"

If you're feeling extra helpful you could post this message on your wall and let your friends know what to do too

i have until the 20th december to get the most votes possible! Thanks heaps guys I really appreciate your help.

PS: some of you might think this is spam? It's not, just message me and i'll let you know if you're suspicious! Go hard guys, tell as many people as you can. all they need to do is like their page and write on the computer lounge wall saying "im signing up for josh moselen" that's it! Thanks again!

__________________________________________________ _______________

Please help me win this comp guys! Thank you!

Cheers.

2. Hayder_Master

Hayder_Master

Thanks Received:
    done , welcome my friend i hope u win

3. BarbaricSoul

BarbaricSoul

Thanks Received:
    done, good luck. Join the crunching team if you win, hell join it anyway. ;)

Crunching for Team TPU
  4. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    while i can tell this isnt the most common interpretation of spam (being advertising for a product) it IS spam, since its not relevant to anyone on the forum. you're posting your competition link to benefit from it, and it contributes nothing to TPU.

If that aint enough, i imagine to 500 other posts with people linking to competitions and getting people to click their links citing this one as an example if we allowed it, would be. "but HE was allowed, why cant I do it?" etc etc

Thread locked.

P.S generalnonsense.net doesnt care about this stuff. hint hint.

qubit and Enmity say thanks.