1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I-O Data Readies a 27-Inch WQHD IPS Monitor

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Oct 10, 2012.

1. Octavean

Thanks Received:
    I can believe that forums are monitored by interested parties but probably indirectly. For example, if a firmware upgrade for a certain popular SSD has been causing problems and many forums are abuzz with damning comments it might be advantageous to mitigate the situation by posting support information in said forums or advice on the RMA process. Something, anything,….

But to help gauge or set a price on something like this,….I don’t know about that. Even if they did employ such tactics I doubt if they would let it dictate price with any hard numbers initially. They must have had cost assessments for manufacture, known what segment of the market they wanted to sell in (MSRP) and how much profit they expected before the product was even given a go.
  2. xBruce88x

xBruce88x

Thanks Received:
    Now it'll be $700 b/c you said he was stupid. :laugh:
    james888 says thanks.
  3. hellrazor

hellrazor

Thanks Received:
    Then we just won't buy their shit. Now he's back to being stupid.
    james888 says thanks.
  4. Easy Rhino

Easy Rhino Linux Advocate

Thanks Received:
    agreed. these types of articles seem pointless when I don't know how much money I need to drop to have one.
  5. james888

james888

Thanks Received:
    I did not say he was stupid. I was saying I hoped he was stupid. So that my wishfull thinking for a $300-$350 1440p monitor would be placated.
    Crunching for Team TPU