• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I\OAudio VOLARE In-Ear Monitors

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
I\OAudio is a new brand entering the highly competive IEM market with the VOLARE—a tribrid set that aims to shake things up with what it offers both inside and out. Featuring a superb unboxing experience with great accessories, a clean-yet-fancy design, and a very competent sound signature, the VOLARE is worthy of attention, if not also your money.

Show full review

Thank you for the valuable insights into the Chinese IEM market. After reading your review of the VOLARE, I returned to the first paragraph several times. It's a keeper.

Reactions: VSG

VSG

Editor, Reviews & News
Staff member
Thank you for the valuable insights into the Chinese IEM market. After reading your review of the VOLARE, I returned to the first paragraph several times. It's a keeper.
That's just the reality of how we end up with so many new brands in a lot of fields, not just audio.

All I am seeing in the unboxing-section is the logo for Sweden's largest ad-supported TV-channel. (I know they aren't the same, can't unsee it though. . .)

Tidbit: The cleaning crew at Shanghai Pudong airport were using the logo of Swedish public service broadcaster SR in the past, a not so coincidental happening as SR's logo has been in use since 1957.