1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I7 2600K OC Chart + Physics Bench

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by KapiteinKoek007, Jan 22, 2012.

1. KapiteinKoek007

Thanks Received:
    I Spend the last 3 days(half of my weekend:D) Overcloking stresstesting and benching my i7 2600k... In short, this chart below are my results of more then 18 hours (combined) screwing around with the i7.. hope you ppl like this, and maybe it's useful to someone...
    I could not get it stable @ 4.9 with HT enabled, because of the heat.
    Realtemp puts my system in hybernate whenever it surpasses 74°c i configured it that way so i never get a overheated the chip. :)
    Haven't tried 4.9 ghz with HT off it could work but im waiting for my Corsair H100 and CM Storm Trooper and some extra case fans. once i got them. i can seriously start overclocking.
    sadly it will not be untill next month, untill my next, paycheck :(
    [​IMG]

For now i am happy with the achieved max oc on air 4.8 ghz :) thats only for benches though im running it @ 4.6ghz for gaming/surfing etc etc
    Now first im gonna have a beer, haven't had one yet this weekend so im gonna enjoy it haha

Cheers:toast:
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2012
    Horrux, chevy350, Maban and 2 others say thanks.