1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Icemat 2nd Edition

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by Darksaber, May 26, 2007.

1. Darksaber

Darksaber W1zzard's Sidekick Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2007
  2. Soulja

Soulja

Thanks Received:
    Nice review :toast: Well i have been using this pad in blue color for more than a year coupled with my mx900 optical mouse and it is a very nice gaming pad. I must admit that i was also annoyed with that schraching sound that your mouse makes when sliding. But when my hand starts to swet on it becomes totaly silent. So owerall its a cool mouse pad literaly and metaphoricaly speaking and it also gives more precision to my mouse :D
  3. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Thanks Received:
    I just got mine today! :D with a razor deathadder and Im loving it. This is my first real gaming pad, I had a Allsop with wrist pad before this. I find it comfortable and tracking is real good with my mouse along with silky smooth gliding.

I had read that black(dark) was the best for picking up movement as some of the other colours didnt work as well.
    This pad works perfect with the 3g infrared sensor of my Razor DeathAdder. Im very happy with how smooth and precise this pad is, now to get a bigger desk so I can get full side to side use of it! lol.

Nice review Darksaber, sorry to hear the revolution laser mouse did not like this pad.

If your picking this up I suggest you get a deathadder mouse, it uses a newer forum of optical that is supposed to offer better tracking than laser mice.
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2007