1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

IDF soldiers admit murder

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by ghost101, Mar 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Katanai where are you from?

2. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    I think he is from the UK - not sure though.

What about you MailMan, nice weather where you are at the moment?

3. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    Why?

And no, I'm not from the UK but I just may end up heading there this summer.

4. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    Ah my mistake.

Also back on to the topic of this thread,

I tend to just ignore these troubles on the West Bank, and all the starvation in Africa. Call me a heartless bas*ard - i don't care. It's been going on for years upon years, and will continue to do so until the actual people living there learn to take things into their own hands. The more we help, the worse it will get.

5. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    Beautiful :toast: 30mph wind and 72 degrees.

You talk a massive amount of crap about the U.S. so I would like to know how you do it in your home town. I mean its easy to point fingers so where your from must be "perfect".

6. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    US mainland has never been attacked
    you also invented the atomic weapon and are the only nation to use it in combat

Isreal and Palestine is frankly nothing to do with the US they are only supplying and helping Isreal because they hate other nations in the middle east like Iran and dont want them getting tlo big for their boots so they supply Isreal to keep Iran and other nations in check

they might have invaded Iraq because they wanted a foothold in the middle east to prevent a massive war, because no body is stupid enuf to attack the US with its huge army

think of the middle east as the US new communism, they dont want a powerful nation in the middle east

Britain should just concentrate on Afghanistan and then just stay in Britain and not get involved overseas

7. kiriakost

kiriakost New Member

Thanks Received:
    Mail man go to stamp some stamps ... because it looks that you found a new toy to kill your brain cells .

The hunt season is over .

Its not my role to speak behalf of other , thats why i pass an useful advice .

So to stop this internal dog fight .

The Israeli army ... admitted a crime .. if you favor criminals that much , say it wide open .

Or else remain silent .

8. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    Well I thought so. :laugh: I'd rather not say it now, cause we'll get into deeper stuff afterward. I got nothing against the U.S. man, I work for a U.S, company, I just can not stop myself to criticize the current state of things. You don't need a new president, you need a different mindset if you want the world to like you...

9. kiriakost

kiriakost New Member

Thanks Received:
    +1000 :laugh:

10. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    September 11th?

Australia (I think) have had a nuclear Bomb detonated in the desert by a group of radical Japanese, reportedly the same ones that carried out the Sarine gas attacks in the trains.

Sure think China and Russia can give the US more than a run for it's money - but will not do it thanks to M.A.D

Agreed 100%

11. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

12. KieranD

KieranD

Thanks Received:
    i dont justify the Israeli army killing or murdering but they have to defend their nation not in this way tho

September 11 was just some terrorists they didnt invade the US, i mean no proper armed force has invaded or attacked the US just some random people like september 11

if the world wanted to sort out the problems we would have a giant UN peacekeeping force in the middle east and we would depose all those military governments and dictatorships in africa simple

i dont think anyone should get involved in the middle east tho just let them kill themselves people have tried to help then one nation just does something stupid like throw a few rockets during peace or murder some people

13. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
  14. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
  15. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I don't like it either. Why can't someone ever start a thread here about how much they love people? Really, people bickering back and forth about war (on a tech forum) will accomplish very little. Brass tax, war sucks, people die, get hurt physically and emotionally. If you are so determined in your views on war (whatever they are), go fight in one or go try stopping one. Both of which are very hard to do, but if you succeed the amount of satisfaction would be a hundred fold over the mental tounge beatings you can dish out over the internet. I'm sure there also people who come to this forum to escape the atrocities of life, let's at least give them a break.

-Peace and love.

16. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

erocker says thanks.
  17. Mussels

Mussels Moderprator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    This is another post from you, where i've found you insulting other members of the forum.

Last warning, next ones an infraction.