1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

IE10 on Windows 7 Bugs

Discussion in 'General Software' started by Ravenas, Mar 18, 2013.

1. Ravenas

Ravenas

Thanks Received:
    IE10 for Windows 7 has been full of bugs which I have yet to be a be able to solve.

For example, on several Windows 7 machines that I have, I have been unable to install a 32 bit or 64 bit setup. I have uninstalled IE9 completely and tried many different things to overcome this.

Next, all files from my library folders have disappeared when saving files or uploading files. This has been resolved by making copies of the files and then they will appear.

Files can suddenly no longer be downloaded... Even with all add-ins disabled... The only solution I have found is restarting my computer(s).

Bing suggestions experiences errors constantly and can no longer predict searches.

I'll keep adding things as I see them.

In my opinion, this has been one of the worst IE releases in a while.

2. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    I think the only prerequisite to install IE10 is Windows 7 Service Pack 1.

I haven't had any of those problems and I've installed it on two separate computers. Maybe your computer is infected with something? The libraries thing especially isn't something IE10 should/could touch--that's an OS thing.

95Viper says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  3. Ravenas

Ravenas

Thanks Received:
    I've installed IE10 on 13 different Windows 7 machines. All are fully scanned everyday and all have all updates installed.

4. skellattarr

skellattarr

Thanks Received:
    Ravenas says thanks.