1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I'm a dead man...

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Snipermonkey2, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Snipermonkey2

Snipermonkey2

Thanks Received:
    Well last night my girlfriend wanted to spend the night at my place but her parents are super strict so she told them that she would be at her friends house. So we parked her car down at my works parking lot. Well this morning, I don't know when, the police thought they would be cool and call in an abandoned car. Which they turned around and called my girlfriends dad and so we both got some pretty mad messages on our phones this morning. Since her parents are pretty much running a dictatorship I will most likely not be able to see her for a few month which sucks hardcore. :banghead::banghead: Moral of the story hide girlfriends car in a better location.
  2. 7pU~m0m New Member

Thanks Received:
    shit that sucks..glad i can do what i want :p
  3. Snipermonkey2

Snipermonkey2

Thanks Received:
    Yeah well for the most part my parents let me do as I please also and look I have never been picked up by the police at all. Some parents just over react to things. Adults need to remember most likely they were doing these things to as teens/young-adults.
  4. madmanjohn

madmanjohn New Member

Thanks Received:
    that reminded me of something that happened in my younger days, keep in mind im 49 now.

when my ex wife and i were dating, this was back in 79, we had gone to a high school function, it was winter, the weather was cold, and a car was definitely not the plcae to be doing much of anything that would require removing clothing,irregardless of how much body heat could be generated:p

so we (she) decided that it would be best to try to sneak into her parents basement- at appox midnight-already late, but the house was dark, everyone was in bed.

now- a side note- ive been 6'5 inches tall since i enterted the 6th grade, this house was the typical cape cod, and when you came in the side door you were lined up with the basement door-

at the bottom of the stairs was the main beam that runs from the front to the rear of the house, probably about 6x6, dead center on the face of this is a conduit fed quad box with the generic porcelain pullchain light fixture and a bulb with no guard protruding from it

at about 5'8 inches above the last step down......

which i proceeded to shatter squarely in the middle of my forehead, waking up the entire house, and the ruckus that followed probably woke the neighbors on both sides, and then sent me to the hospital for stiches and embedded glass..:banghead:literally:cry:

needless to say nothing happened that night that we wanted :laugh: but it became the most likely story to be brought up at family functions for the next 5 years.parents love to embarrass, and what was the big and bad act they gave to us and the lecture that we got was eventually replaced by her mom telling us after we were married a year or so later

that her mom and dad had gotten caught doing something similar one night too.:laugh:

so give it a few days and things will probably start to comearound- parents sometimes need to remember they were young too- back then :rockout:

good luck dude- all things do eventually pass-:D
  5. Snipermonkey2

Snipermonkey2

Thanks Received:
    Ah man that must have hurt not only your head but some pride in there too felt it I bet.

Yeah all things eventually pass, but that eventually part with her dad means fair amount of time.

It might be time for plan B: Send thy goat as a peace gift.
  6. madmanjohn

madmanjohn New Member

Thanks Received:
    fathers are not as forgiving as mothers

maybe sheep would be a better idea- sounds like he could get some use from it:laugh::roll:

but you didnt hear it from me :pimp:
  7. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:
    examples of Murphy's law :p

TBH, I think anyone in a relationship of any length of time probably has at least one or two tales to tell of Murphy's law shattering all the fun
  8. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    Dude, future note. Hide the car at Wal-Mart. You can camp overnight in the parking lot of a 24 wal-mart and no one cares.
  9. Snipermonkey2

Snipermonkey2

Thanks Received:
    Note to all men love your girlfriends mother just like she was your own mother. I learned that one with my ex-girlfriend, it kept me out of the dog house many times with her father. Though in the end the fathers always come around.
  10. madmanjohn

madmanjohn New Member

Thanks Received:
    agreed-:rockout:
    Snipermonkey2 says thanks.
  11. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    You should have parked it at her friends house lol
  12. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    If that were my daughter at your house YOU would be my new girlfriend.
  13. DOM

DOM

Thanks Received:
    :roll: mines just going to turn 1 next month and i dont want here to grow up :(
  14. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    I have two. My oldest is 4 and my youngest is 2. I want to just skip the teenage years. G-d only knows what I did to girls at 16. Some boy years from now will someday feel my wrath. He may even discover a new sexuality if he pushes it.
  15. DOM

DOM

Thanks Received:
    :laugh: yeah its bad now a days girls in jr high having kids and some have 2-3 by the time the finish HS thats bad :shadedshu
  16. Wile E

Wile E Power User

Thanks Received:
    My daughter will be 14 this year. I hate this. I automatically just want to kill any boy that she speaks to.

And to those that are saying to try to remember when you were that age, I AM. Why do you think I don't want her near ANY boys, I remember exactly how I was at that age. lol.
  17. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    Wow that sucks man.
  18. intel igent

intel igent New Member

Thanks Received:
    shouldda grabbed a hotel ;)
    Snipermonkey2 says thanks.
  19. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:
    just do what one of my buddies does . . .

when she brings over the "new" boy for the first time, make sure the shotgun is plainly visible.

He takes care of that by making sure to be "cleaning" said weapon when they show up :laugh:
  20. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
  21. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    LOL i do something like that. with my sister wen her little "friends" come over i play big bro and i make sure im dressed in my black muscle shirt and blue jeans with a cigarette and a look like i dont give a fuck. that scares the piss out of um hi im 17 hi i was convicted of murder lol. i ask tem stuff point blank...and i pull the cliche' pull them aside and i tell them point blank...their are things you may want to be with my sister because of...take 70% of those thoughts and automatically assume you are not alowed to do them...take 65% of those same thoughts and know i will find you WHEN you do them....scared one of them off once doing that...some goth punk who thought he looked mroe bad ass than me...well let me tell you i dont need to look all kinda axe scary a cig a deeper voice and 5 years on his ass fixes that.

totally blows though cam uber fail.
  22. Kusimeka

Kusimeka

Thanks Received:
    sounds like somthing i would do, i'm 17 too. but i wouldn't actuley threaten them, unless they were asking for it!:laugh:
  23. 7pU~m0m New Member

Thanks Received:
    wtf's a goat gunna do :laugh:
  24. Snipermonkey2

Snipermonkey2

Thanks Received:
    No clue, but its worth a try.

Though partly what is making everything worse off is that my step-father owns a local
    furniture store and my girlfriends dad is a craftsman by trade and does a lot of custom
    hand made furniture, which my step-father said he would look into selling some for him
    but never followed through because there was little demand for it plus he already was
    selling another mans work. So I have disliked for that fact alone right off the bat by
    her father. It is total bull that he even uses that as a reason to not like me. The only
    common ground I have with my step-father is we live in the same house, so how does
    that make it right for her father to not even to try to get to know me.
  25. Solaris17

Solaris17 Creator Solaris Utility DVD

Thanks Received:
    well said.