1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

"I'm concerned that my son has a secret girlfriend?"

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by [I.R.A]_FBi, Jan 29, 2009.

1. [I.R.A]_FBi

[I.R.A]_FBi New Member

Thanks Received:
    if he were in some places where im from he'd get pwn't
  2. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    The style isnt feminine at all, but yes i am kinda feminine. My gfs have ALL found it cute and appreciate that i like to smell good. That is called "metro", even though i have no idea where they would get a name like that.

The problem with people like your dad are they are just to stereotypical. Dan was just fucking with me.
  3. B1gg3stN00b

B1gg3stN00b New Member

Thanks Received:
    1. The reason people are wierded out by it is because you wear clothes made for women and makeup made for women.

Also, please do so we can laugh at them.

2. Mailman wasn't giving him any crap, he was simply offering prayer after the disturbing rhetorical question about why Christians are still alive.

Let me ask you, why are all effeminate, girl pants wearing males still alive? Why are all single fathers still alive? Or to broaden the audience like he did, why are all Asians still alive? Why are all whites and blacks alive?

3. I don't wear Levis, proper slacks if in a proper situation, if not, sweatpants are king.
  4. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Either way, its the same materail with a different style. Bottom line, same thing. Just looked at wrongly because it has "girl" put on the name. Just about like the color pink.

Your a guitarist no?
    Steve Vai wears eye liner. He is beast.
    Almost ALL of your male movie stars and tv stars wear make up as well. Its all in how you percieve it.
  5. BrooksyX

BrooksyX

Thanks Received:
    lol I wouldn't really call makeup and girls clothes metro.

Metro is more like Clean cut. Get facial and manicure (but no polish). Wear really nice, expensive GUY clothes. Smell really good.

But Metro = Feminine
  6. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Read my sentence man. I said my style isnt feminine which includes the eye liner and chick pants.
    And again, read my sentence. Im considerd metro becasue of the way i smell. The products i use to smell good are considerd feminine. This is totaly off topic though.
  7. BrooksyX

BrooksyX

Thanks Received:
    Metro is a lifestyle. Its either all or none!!! lol jk

I got you, smelling good is fine. I prefer to smell like nothing though because cologne drives my allergies crazy. However, I do love a girl that wears a light amount of good smelling perfume.
  8. B1gg3stN00b

B1gg3stN00b New Member

Thanks Received:
    No it's not.

Also, if you wear pink clothes, that's pretty girly.

Yes I'm a guitarist but I don't worship Steve Vai, I find his phrasing incredibly boring and he's technically one of the better guitarists, that doesn't change the fact he is cheesy and effeminate.

Yes, they wear make up, but for a functional purpose.

Makeup makes faces more visible on brightly lit stages and can be useful when portraying another person.

You're not fake, are you PP?

Also, metro guys DO NOT wear women's perfume or wear eyeliner.
  9. spearman914

spearman914 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Suddenly we started talking about religion. :D I'm not sure of my own religion BTW....
  10. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Banstick Dummy

Thanks Received:
    Um yeah I was kinda giving weer crap. I am a Christian but thats my personal belief. In the end I could care less what people do. I don't preach or wish harm on anyone that doesn't have the same faith or any faith for that matter. Its none of my business. Unlike some of the Atheist on this forum I don't wish anybody harm. I just don't care about them ether.

I just wish they didn't care so much about me. All I hear is how much they hate me. Oh well, I guess its just G-Ds plan. ;)
  11. FordGT90Concept

FordGT90Concept "I go fast!1!11!1!"

Thanks Received:
    Most look like crap without it. The same goes for most of the female stars too. I think it has something to do with their lifestyle (ya know, all the drugs?).

But hey, people should be able to do with themselves what they please. Deviation from the norm is the spice of life. Life would be so dull if everyone fit stereotypical molds.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  12. imperialreign

imperialreign New Member

Thanks Received:

not to rag on you, nor anyone else - but I have yet to meet a "true" atheist.

Most "atheists" are actually adeists, deists, or agnostics.
  13. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    So much text to deny being gay, why would one bother? Either way, you should know how many married men with kids eventually find out they like it up the bum.

Nope, I was returning a favor and pointing out what a hypocrite you are. The quote was yours as were the rest of the points.
    thoughtdisorder says thanks.
  14. thoughtdisorder

thoughtdisorder New Member

Thanks Received:
    ^^Lol! I love ya man! You always crack me the f^*K up! :D
  15. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    I love you too, how about playing dress-up and taking each other in the bum?
  16. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    So I suppose every male who enjoys seeing nude females must all have secret boyfriends huh?
  17. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Yes, you can stop worrying, you are completely normal.
  18. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    I lol'd :roll:
  19. 7pU~m0m New Member

Thanks Received:
    ^^ Lol!
  20. Kusimeka

Kusimeka

Thanks Received:
    I don't put myself into any categories, i don't say, oh, that's similar to what i believe, i'll say i'm a christian. Thats not to say i don't believe in god, i 100% do and have since i can remember, and that will never change, however i don't follow any religion, i don't even know what half of them represent, i have my own religion, and that's that i believe in god.

But hey, that's what i believe, i don't believe we're meant to follow certain rules, like hiding our hair, or some other nonsense, i believe god gave us these features, why should i hide them? we were born naked afterall. You can argue about this stuff all day, but in the end, it's what you believe, and if you really believe that, well what anyone says won't change your mind.

Edit: Oh and to the point about pink, nothing states that pink is a girl's colour, that's just what people have made it upto be, imo what makes a girl, girly, is there desire to dress up, make themselves look like flowers, dolls, or whatever.

If someone likes the smell of a girls perfume, hey it's just usualy a flowerly/fruity smell, what makes that girls only? you like pink, hey all to you, i don't mind the colour myself, i wouldn't wear it, mainly cause of what people think, but if you can, then all the power to you ;)
  21. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    some men wear pink shirts just to show a "FU" to society

I might explain more but my typing is limited due to a 2nd degree burn injury on my right thumb caused totally by jackassery on my part
  22. HolyCow02

HolyCow02 New Member

Thanks Received:
    holy shit did this thread get out of hand (wait im not offending anybody by saying 'holy' am i?) Ahh shit my name has holy in it, I must be offending everyone.
  23. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Banstick Dummy

Thanks Received:
    One day society will say FU back. Then what?

DO TELL!
  24. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I'm sorry, but pink shirts on any man = instant douchebag.
  25. hat

hat Maximum Overclocker

Thanks Received:
    then I suppose too bad for the pink shirt wearer
    after it heals I'll post links to pictures (no img tags, only links) and explain what happened. thankfully the overall burn area is about 2 inches long and maybe 1 inch wide, I could be in much worse shape right now