1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Im gonna show the big boy while theres still some left

Discussion in 'Case Mod Gallery' started by stump201, May 11, 2006.

1. stump201 Guest

To view this case mod, go here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Specs:
    Right heres my current desktop PC, ive left it for a while but the specs are still quite good. I only use AMD and ATI when building s system (INTEL SUCK).So its got a AMD 3400+64 overclocked to like 3700+, Its got a Gig of 400Mhz ram with a heatsink. Its equiped with an ABIT KV8-MAX 3 main board (which its really good for overclocking). Combined with a Nvidia MX200 AND 32 MB RAM :p but i have overcloked it to such a point that i can play fear :), yes you heard Nvidia.(Blew up my 9800se and spent upgrade money on a laptop). Theres a cheap 500W PSU inside and that also powers both my main 160GB hdd and 20GB download HDD. Gonna use this as a server for Friggle.co.uk so keep and eye out. So its running windows server 2003.

Mods:
    Ive put a few lights in, had some sparkly fans but they were broken when i took these pics. Basically it lights up and the mainboard has some wierd cooling system that lights up lol.

It was my baby and i have decided to get back into it, mainly use me laptop now but a good desktop cant help. P.s im 16 and live in jolly old england :p lol. So keep posted as i make upgrades, Kinda a before and after thing .

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  2. pt

pt not a suicide-bomber

Thanks Received:
    Why do you left that hole on the front of the case?, 6/10

3. chris03 Guest

cool

Well to be honest i have always wanted that mobo . but im his brother and i saw him blow up his 9800pro ha ha ah what a twat hey ?
    6/10

4. chris03 Guest

Ow yer just to let you know he got it up to 4000+ but he had overheating problems and when he went mad on overclocking he blow up a 450w psu

5. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    I would of gave you a 3 but I gave you a 5 because this light looks so bad ass.

[​IMG]

6. Protius New Member

Thanks Received:
    i like the hole, makes it original