1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

I'm leaving today, these forums are run by idiots

Discussion in 'Comments & Feedback' started by Eric_Cartman, Jun 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eric_Cartman

Eric_Cartman

Thanks Received:
    I can't believe it but there are actually mods here that care more about what goes on in PMs than they do about what goes on in the actual forms.

Zek, I have something to tell you. PRIVATE Messages are private, what goes on over them aren't your concern. On top of that, when two people are in a conversation where both are consenting you can't claim one is abusing/harassing over PM, especially when the other person is making threats.

Also, you are a liar plain and simple. You said I didn't vote on PT's case, in fact I did. Go look at the logs, I am sure you can, I did indeed vote for the case, and the message you gave me an infaction for was the automated message that was posted when I voted. I didn't even make that post, your incopotence amazes me. If you didn't want the message there and are just going to ban people for the message then maybe the site shouldn't force people to explain their votes when they vote then post their explainations automatically. Don't go around banning people because of things the site forces them to do.

I'm out, Zek, you are the worst mod I have ever encountered on any forum.

2. GJSNeptune

GJSNeptune New Member

Thanks Received:
    Screw you guys, I'm goin' home.

3. ktr

ktr

Thanks Received:
    whooooppyy, another pisser, moaner, and groaner. Who cares, just leave. Don't need to give a leaving notice.

4. aximbigfan New Member

Thanks Received:
    eh, go fuck yourself. we dont need you here anyway, troll.
    your forgetting something. you didnt pay to be on this forum. the mods and w1zz are providing this as a FREE serivce if your not greatful thats fine, just dont bitch about it.

chris

5. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    While you may or may not have valid claims, posting a message that should be privately discussed with the said moderator on a public forum is simply ridiculous! The fact of the matter is the forums belong to Wizzard and those who work under him, not it's members. They have the right, given to them by the laws of thier respective countries to run the forum as they see fit. Goodbye, Eric Cartman and best of luck on your future endeavors

6. Random Murderer

Random Murderer The Anti-Midas

Thanks Received:
    make sure you take kenny with ya, his dead ass is startin to smell...

7. KennyT772

KennyT772 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hey hey now..im alive so far in this episode!

8. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    Well, not everyone can be happy I suppose. But if that's how he's acting and responding, odds are it's best he leave. I have no problems with any of the mods, they have a job to do and decisions to make, better them than me. See ya Eric Cartman, come back when you're less prone to posting offense and easily offended, the world will be a better place for you and possibly reality...

So who get's the cheesy poofs?

9. pbmaster

pbmaster New Member

Thanks Received:
    Your mom can have em.

10. Kursah

Kursah

Thanks Received:
    :nutkick:
    Well, then, I'll have to take em! She wouldn't take them, it'd inflict with her mostly healthy "diet"! WooT!

11. pbmaster

pbmaster New Member

Thanks Received:
    lolololol

12. Conti027

Conti027

Thanks Received:
    hey guys calm down and Eric_Cartman maybe Zek. may have done something wrong but you need to calm down and talk to him and maybe Wizz and not make a thread about it.

13. tkpenalty New Member

Thanks Received:
    Please eric, just calm down man, get over what those "idiots" did to u. I got over Zek being mean to me... make friends and not enimies. Someone else cleared to vote.

Mod = Police, they have the authority to look at private details.

"Also, you are a liar plain and simple. You said I didn't vote on PT's case, in fact I did. Go look at the logs, I am sure you can, I did indeed vote for the case, and the message you gave me an infaction for was the automated message that was posted when I voted. I didn't even make that post, your incopotence amazes me. If you didn't want the message there and are just going to ban people for the message then maybe the site shouldn't force people to explain their votes when they vote then post their explainations automatically. Don't go around banning people because of things the site forces them to do."

So what if u voted...

14. DaMulta

DaMulta My stars went supernova

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

15. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    If you have problems with a mod contact another mod/admin.

16. tkpenalty New Member

Thanks Received:
    qft

17. 3991vhtes

3991vhtes New Member

Thanks Received:
    It is if you're an administrator, or mod.

18. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Actually I personally think private messages are of no concern to anyone until we get complaints. Then we can of course give warnings or even infractions.

JC316 says thanks.
  19. Chewy

Chewy New Member

Thanks Received:
    woot bb mister pissy pants.

"Eric" gets all fired up to easily, take a chill pill.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2007
  20. Dippyskoodlez

Thanks Received:
    Is this really about voting on a poll?

And is this really about a thread saying you shouldn't bring PM's into public?

In the public?

........................................__......................................................
    .................................,-~*’`¯lllllll`*~,..................................................
    ...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
    ......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
    ..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.....................................
    ................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
    ................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
    .................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
    ...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
    .....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
    .....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
    .................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.............................
    ...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,....................
    ...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
    .................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
    .................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
    ..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
    ......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
    ........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

I must concur with DaMulta.

21. Eric_Cartman

Eric_Cartman

Thanks Received:
    No, it is about Zek banning people for automated messages they are forced to post in order to vote in a pole and lying to everyone by saying I never voted in the pole when in reality I did.

And going to other Mods/Admin is nice in theory, but never fucking works. None of the mods around here ever act on other mods. Zek just constantly abuses his powers. He instant banned me the first time because PT went crying to him about PMs I sent him, only to appologize when I point out that I didn't start it. He is reckless and throws his powers around without doing any research to see the actual situation. That is why I am leaving.

This will be my last message. Good-Bye, the poor administration around here has once again chased off another member.

22. DanTheBanjoman Señor Moderator

Thanks Received:
    Have you tried? I bet you have not, so before you have you shouldn't make such claims.

Anyway, since you feel that we do such a bad job I'll just say bye: Bye.

23. Sovereign

Sovereign New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ummm... :twitch: Bye! :ohwell: :slap:

24. technicks

technicks

Thanks Received:
    See ya wouldn't wanna be ya.:slap:

25. HellasVagabond New Member

Thanks Received:
    Private should remain Private especially when in most forums if not all mods and admins tell to members to short things out in PMs and not in threads.
    Also Swearing isnt allowed.....But i dont see some people respecting that but they do pass judgement to cartman....