• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

In a double slit experiment it is the dark matter that waves

'Interpretation of quantum mechanics by the double solution theory - Louis de BROGLIE'
http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-classiques/aflb124p001.pdf

“When in 1923-1924 I had my first ideas about Wave Mechanics I was looking for a truly concrete physical image, valid for all particles, of the wave and particle coexistence discovered by Albert Einstein in his "Theory of light quanta". I had no doubt whatsoever about the physical reality of waves and particles.”

“any particle, even isolated, has to be imagined as in continuous “energetic contact” with a hidden medium”

The hidden medium of de Broglie wave mechanics is the aether. The “energetic contact” is the state of displacement of the aether.

"For me, the particle, precisely located in space at every instant, forms on the v wave a small region of high energy concentration, which may be likened in a first approximation, to a moving singularity."

A particle may be likened in a first approximation to a moving singularity which has an associated aether displacement wave.

"the particle is defined as a very small region of the wave"

"If a hidden sub-quantum medium is assumed, knowledge of its nature would seem desirable. It certainly is of quite complex character. It could not serve as a universal reference medium, as this would be contrary to relativity theory."

de Broglie is referring to a relativistic aether.

Aether has mass. Aether physically occupies three dimensional space. Aether is physically displaced by the particles of matter which exist in it and move through it.

The Milky Way's halo is not a clump of dark matter traveling along with the Milky Way. The Milky Way is moving through and displacing the aether. The Milky Way's halo is the state of displacement of the aether.

The Milky Way's halo is the deformation of spacetime.

What is referred to as the deformation of spacetime is the state of displacement of the aether.

The state of displacement of the aether is gravity.

A moving particle has an associated aether displacement wave. In a double slit experiment the particle travels through a single slit and the associated wave in the aether passes through both.

In a double slit experiment it is the aether that waves.

mikeatine

This is an older post but still shows up as a top result on Google and, oddly many of mpc755's quotes are repeated verbatim on other discussion sites which still currently generate high traffic so I feel I should throw in my 2 cents.
Basically, mpc755 has been thoroughly disproven by Steevo... For those entering this thread, please consider the series of arguments from Steevo, especially his final one, which contain actual references to scientific articles as opposed to MPC755's constant copying and reposting of statements already made prior.
Again, it's odd that mpc755's supposed direct quotes show on many other sites under different usernames. He/She seemed to be unusually committed marketing this idea.

@mikeatine I wonder why did you decide to bump this? :wtf:

If it's Google's fault that it shows @mpc755's bullshit instead of something useful there's nothing we can do about it. @mpc55 might be wrong or maybe she/he's just an asshole, why should we care if they're committed to this idea anyway? :confused:

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
oddly many of mpc755's quotes are repeated verbatim on other discussion sites which still currently generate high traffic
If you tread in bullshit then walk around your house then of course your walk that bullshit all over your house

mikeatine

There are certainly things you could do about keeping his thread from showing results, however, that would be contrary to the very existence of this thread as it still remains on the site's servers for a reason.
I wouldn't want to encourage removal or remission of any intelligent open scientific discussion.
I bumped this thread because, Ultimately it's still being statistically used as a top source of knowledge amongst users of the world's most popular search engine and is therefore relevant.

dorsetknob

"YOUR RMA REQUEST IS CON-REFUSED"
Dorset where else eh? >>> Thats ENGLAND<<<
You can perform as many experiments as you like
"" TO DETECT DARK MATTER ! ""

BUT YOU CANNOT CONDUCT EXPERIMENTS WITH DARK MATTER UNTIL IT IS DETECTED AND PROVEN TO EXIST

that is a Scientific principal