Ok, I've came down to a solution to dump my wireless and install DSL. After a couple of days the lagness starts to rise while loading pages. Some pages would even not show up right. Like the TechPowerUp! Forums picture will be vertically standing in the corner. The User CP will be besides the New Posts laying diagonally. I've try cleaning the cache with CCleaner. Repaired connection, flushdns, unplug and replug, restart... Nothing..... And games also have a problem. I mainly get up to 60 FPS average. But now it average at 2.4 FPS UPDATE: And to mention what are the last things I did: Playing SF and MS. Installed IDT HDMI drivers. And not to be stupid but the VERY last thing I did was opening up the computer in safe mode. Edit: I will soon do a virus/spyware scan to see if anythings wrong and update/reinstall drivers.