1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Installing the cooling ..... H100i

Discussion in 'Overclocking & Cooling' started by Arabicuser, Jun 20, 2013.

1. Arabicuser New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi again,

I am trying to complete my first build by myself after i got many bad comments about using a shop doing for my 2nd and 3rd build, but i never did this before and i watched many videos and read manuals but still i don't know all the details, so here i want to ask one question that may help me to finish mt build as soon as possible:

How do i install the fans of the cooling Corsair H100i? And then how do i setup it inside the case [My case is HAF X]? Some said g for pull, some pics i see for push, so do push/pull but i have only 2 fans so i have to go only one way now, i still don't know which is better way to go, any recommendation and steps guide too please?
  2. de.das.dude

de.das.dude Pro Indian Modder

Thanks Received:
    pushing is usually preferred as the positive pressure made by a fan is more than the negative pressure.
  3. Arabicuser New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thank you very much, but honestly speaking, i am not good in English, so i don't know how to do push or pull with fans, and which way, push so to take air from outside to inside? Also there is a fan 200mm on top of the case, should i place the cooling under it or i have to remove that top fan?
  4. puma99dk|

puma99dk|

Thanks Received:
    the h100i's rad is only 120x275 means that 2x120 fans (up to 4 for push and pull) can be mounted, so i will take out the 200mm fan save it or place it another place in ur case and buy some good fans for the rad with synced airflow for the rad.

i personally use 2 Noctua NF-F12 PWN that's r designed for putting airflow directly on to like a rad.

Link for the fan: Noctua NF-F12 PWN
  5. Arabicuser New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ok, thank you very much!