1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intel Takes on US Government?

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by TIGR, Aug 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    actullly yes they where, i belive 2 of the terrorists where Iraqi actully.

As for Iran and Syria, the problem is that won't stop the terrorist, the only to stop terrorism is forced re education to remove islam from the middle eastern socity and when the older generation die off so will global terrorism for the most part. Sadly we can't do this of course. The only effective counter we have is to keep those terrorists occupided over there. As for Civilian Casualities BTA, we don't cause them, the terrorists do. Our rules of engagement state we may not attack a target in a crowd. The only dead civilians you ever get over there are the ones shooting AK's or walking to the gates of a US Camp or running to it and refusing to awknowlege to order to stop.

2. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    War on terrorism = war on drugs. It will never be stopped so the only smart thing to do is for the Americans to quit meddling in other countries affairs and start worrying more about their own people. They wanna come here? Let them. I know Texas wont give a damn.

3. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh your very confused, Texans do give a damn about more immigrants, Im not sure whats going on north of mansfield mguire but the rest of us are sick and tired of immigrants

4. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    In my opinion Immigrants is what America is all about. The more people the merrier.:)

"Give me your tired, your poor, your huddled masses yearning to breathe free. - Engrved on Statue of Liberty"

Who knows, mabye one of those immigrants has a great idea, which could produce a large industry, creating thousands of jobs? Barring Native American Indians, we are all immigrants here.

5. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Your the one thats confused about what i meant about my post. If terrorists want to bring the war here then so be it. We have enough guns as a state to hold ourself together. You know, Texas being known as the state with alot of guns.

6. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    This is true, I own about 3 guns myself.

7. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol for being a south west Dallas add on you better own a gun or 2 :D

8. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Lol I won 6 rifles, 2 shot guns, and 9 pistols. Yea im not to worried myself. Thats why Texas won't ever fall and Terrorists are to chicken shit to attack here in TX, and for refrance im out of Fort Worth

9. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, but my John Wayne rifles I don't use at all, cause there worth a couple thousand each and I don't want to mess with them.

10. Castiel

Castiel

Thanks Received:
    Yeah, and that's why they say, Dont mess with Texas.

11. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I always thought because its leagal to kill a man if he steps on your property and you have a no tresspassing sign every 10 feet around your property. I always though thats why

12. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    So then you obviously know what i was talking about. So i say again, The US needs to stop meddling in other countries business and tend to the needs of the American public more. If they wanna bring it here so be it. If we got our boys and Texas has its guns the only thing that can stop us civilians is a nuke. Then again, The US can always retaliate with all of its kabillions of nukes. En of ze worldz!

13. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    its not Texas im worried about though its the other 49 states that can't defend them selves

14. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Oh well. Maybe they will learn their lesson for making fun of Texas so much.

15. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    they didnt in the Civil War when Texas said ok we will come back, where bored, because no Union troops ever actully steped foot on Texas Soil, they didnt figure it out then. See i wouldn't care so much about the other 49 states except if the US Gets attacked again that means we Texans have to take up the slack. Hell we have more boys in the military than any other 2 states combined

16. das müffin mann

das müffin mann New Member

Thanks Received:
    actually we cause a LOT of causalities, i know 5 different people over there and they all say the same thing, shoot first ask questions later, that is why my uncle is retiring he is just sick of this war, we also killed many civ. in NAM as well but our media and government doesn't like to report that and thinking we don't kill civilians is just naive

btw: my brother only has 6 months left!!! i gota party with him when he gets back

17. Dell_Man New Member

Thanks Received:
    Wow, it's 3991vhtes. I'm admiting it.

I can't take candle's shit anymore.

Candle, the community and I know that I used to be a little immature twat!

But, you sure seem to be worse than anything I've ever pulled. You srlsy need to grow the fuck up, get out in the real world. And constitution is spelled like that.. not consition or however the hell you spelled it. and learn how to spell politics. God damn! You can also take your ego, and shove it up your ass.
    That makes you un-American.

Get off your ass, stop watching the news [Y'know, most of it is phony], get out of your parent's basement, and live in the real world. TPU, last time I checked, was NOT the real world.

I know I'm perma banned, and I occasionally I do come back :D but some members seem to enjoy my comedy filled spam attacks. lol. This isn't a spam attack, lol, but it's more of a GTFO attack :D

Srlsy, you need to grow up.

/rant

Not to rag anyone but it's "Actually"

iluvtrees2 and russianboy say thanks.
  18. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    you know the mainland 48 states would be able to defend themselves (not just texas) it would be the satellite states that i would be worried about, except maybe Hawaii considering the navel strength there

19. candle_86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Not really, in a full military Invasion the other states would have issues, they tend to be as well armed or have as large a national guard. Texans could hold there own, the other states would need military intervention to hold off an attack.

20. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    if Russia or china came in, Texas would be gone with out support of the other states individually we would ALL fall but together we wouldn't (maybe, can't really say) we had this idea against the British and it still holds true today

Last edited: Aug 21, 2008
  21. russianboy New Member

Thanks Received:
    This thread makes me ashamed that I live in America.

22. das müffin mann

Thanks Received:
    it doesn't make me ashamed as much as it makes me wonder wtf is wrong with us, and why in the hell wont we do anything about it, were just to arrogant as a country, and just to recap im not an America hating hippie

it just makes me do this:shadedshu

23. hat

hat Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    just what we need, more illegals to cripple the crippled economy further

Crunching for Team TPU More than 25k PPD
  24. erocker

erocker Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Can you read hat? I said nothing about "illeagals". I'm talking about immigrants, which is what most likely you and your family are anyways. People are ignorant for sure.:shadedshu

25. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Jen-Hsun Huang is an 'immigrant', isn't he helping American economy by making kids choose video-games over mathematics by bringing in wealth from all over to the American economy ? :)