• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[FS] Intel Xeon Ultra Low Voltage Quad Cores Server (TDW 31W per cpu)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice stup. If you had a case and a PSU I would have jumped on it already. Bump!

Here is the exact rig in a cardbox cruching 24/7.

Nice huh?

Heatware
239 2 4
System Name Xazax
Processor 6700k
Motherboard ASrock Fatal1ty z170
Cooling H240X
Memory 16GB DDR4 2800mhz
Video Card(s) Gtx 980ti
Storage 1TB Mushkin
Display(s) ASUS PG27 G-sync
Case Corsair Air 540
Audio Device(s) Logitech G35
Power Supply Corsair 1500w Digital
Keyboard Patriot Viper
Software Windows 10
Will the cardbox come with the system :D

System Name ICE-QUAD // ICE-CRUNCH
Processor Q6600 // 2x Xeon 5472
Memory 2GB DDR // 8GB FB-DIMM
Video Card(s) HD3850-AGP // FireGL 3400
Display(s) 2 x Samsung 204Ts = 3200x1200
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
Software Windows Server 2003 R2 as a Workstation now migrated to W10 with regrets.
Every bump -$1 and soon it will be sold :)

Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
I'm not suggesting you are ripping people off. The point is this:

You've got a nice system for sale, but

It doesnt seem to be selling on TPU at the current price. Not even after 18 bumps. I'm not saying its not good value. But that at the current price it aint biting.

You are going to have to sweeten the deal somehow.

I suggested to you that if it isnt selling at the current price, perhaps slowly reducing it, as an professional auctioneer would, might be a good idea.

You answered saying that you wouldnt consider any negotiation whatsoever.

In which case I pointed out to you that if you refuse to negotiate you wont sell, since you can buy the same motherboard new at $19, what would be a buyers point to buying your old rig? It could be that you are "holding on" to a purchase price value and NOT a replacement value. You may not have known how cheap these mbs are now. Unless you drop the price or do something else to the "bundle" I doubt people here will bite. If they didnt bite after 18 bumps, I doubt they will after another 18. You could be bumping until Xmas.

Perhaps "unbundling" might get some interest, as you proposed in your previous post. But you never offered that.

Any other points I can help you with? Are you angry with me because I provided a market-value-link?

(bump. sossaman is a great 24/7 rig)

I'm not suggesting you are ripping people off. The point is this:

You've got a nice system for sale, but

It doesnt seem to be selling on TPU at the current price. Not even after 18 bumps. I'm not saying its not good value. But that at the current price it aint biting.

You are going to have to sweeten the deal somehow.

I suggested to you that if it isnt selling at the current price, perhaps slowly reducing it, as an professional auctioneer would, might be a good idea.

You answered saying that you wouldnt consider any negotiation whatsoever.

In which case I pointed out to you that if you refuse to negotiate you wont sell, since you can buy the same motherboard new at $19, what would be a buyers point to buying your old rig? It could be that you are "holding on" to a purchase price value and NOT a replacement value. You may not have known how cheap these mbs are now. Unless you drop the price or do something else to the "bundle" I doubt people here will bite. If they didnt bite after 18 bumps, I doubt they will after another 18. You could be bumping until Xmas.

Perhaps "unbundling" might get some interest, as you proposed in your previous post. But you never offered that.

Any other points I can help you with? Are you angry with me because I provided a market-value-link?

(bump. sossaman is a great 24/7 rig)

I have been trading on forums for more than three years, i know what i am doing and i don't need to you give me lessons on how to trade on forums. Just because after 18 bumps and no one bite on this system, it does not mean that the system is over-priced. There are some people who would've bought this system already if their case was big enough.

The motherboard was only taken out to test with every components and to make sure everything is in working condition before i ship it out.

You keep saying people can buy the motherboard brand new for 19 dollars, but where are the rest of the components? Am i only selling my motherboard? Last time i check, i am selling this rig as a combo. Also, If i am selling only the motherboard for more than 19 dollars, and you provided me that link then i will adjust my price.

And no, i am not angry over you providing the link on my sale thread but just pm me that information next time.

fyi, i am not bother to negotiate because this is not my first sale of sassoman server rig and i know what they worth.

Audio Device(s) Audigy 2
"i know what i am doing and i don't need to you give me lessons on how to trade on forums"

nuff said. got ya tone. got ya attitude. I'll leave you to it.

This can only support 4 GB of memory because of 32 bit limitations, correct.

This can only support 4 GB of memory because of 32 bit limitations, correct.

The CPUs are 32bits only, but the motherboard can support up to 16GB. Linux is an option to make use the ram up to 16GB. So the 4GB limitation is due to the operation system.

Edit: This is what i am talking about. Windows Server 2003 Enterprise/Data Center supports up to 64GB too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_Address_Extension

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.