1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Intelligent Memory?

Discussion in 'Motherboards & Memory' started by ChevyOwner, Aug 29, 2014.

1. ChevyOwner

ChevyOwner

Thanks Received:
    I would delete this thread but this forums does not allow deletion posts for threads.

Don't read
    Any information on this? Is is out?
    http://www.intelligentmemory.com

Would anyone here buy it?

Don't tell me to use Google.
    If you are going to post please answer the question, and not with "use Google"

Last edited: Aug 29, 2014
  2. OnePostWonder

Thanks Received:
  3. ChevyOwner

ChevyOwner

Thanks Received:
    Yes I have read those but they don't answer my questions.
    There are many pages that say it is out but no one sells it.
    If it is out why is it not for sale?

I will take it from your reply you would not use it, but I doubt you will give your honest opinion.

4. SaltyFish

SaltyFish

Thanks Received:
  5. ChevyOwner

ChevyOwner

Thanks Received:
    I don't have the ability to create a commercial account at those distributors. I also never said I was even considering buying any. I was asking the opinions of users on this site, but I see no one is willing to give theirs.

I also would not also not create a commercial account just to ask a price for a small one time purchase, that I probably wont buy in the 1st place.

6. SaltyFish

SaltyFish

Thanks Received:
    There is a direct email address for Intelligent Memory (it's at the bottom of all their pages). I doubt that require anything special other than an email address.

When and if these higher density RAM come out, most if not all general consumer motherboards do not expect 16GB sticks and may require a BIOS update.

7. OnePostWonder

Thanks Received:
    Yes, I would not use it because the memory in the mainstream market suits me. I don't know why you would think I wouldn't give you an honest opinion.

8. ChevyOwner

ChevyOwner

Thanks Received:
    The only reason I know about this is because I was arguing with a friend about BIOS updates, and that you don't normally need to update it. To humor him I looked to see if there was a new one for my motherboard, and the latest one said
    I only have a semi-recent bios in use because it added support for the i7-4930k.

Because of the way you replied the 1st time.

PS
    I have no intent to buy any of this ram, unless maybe there is a reason to to have more then 64gb.