1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Is 16 ok or is it still too green?

Discussion in 'General Nonsense' started by Katanai, Oct 4, 2008.

1. Katanai

Katanai

Thanks Received:
    Hm... This is tough one but I'm loosing my mind over here. I gotta ask. I know this chick for some time now. She's one of my best friends sister, though lately I'm hanging out more with her than with him and she clearly likes me. I do like her too but I'm 25 man and she's 16. WTF do I do? I kept my cool for as long as I could but now the shit is getting serious. Last night she slept at my place, we were all fucked up so she koed on my bed before the party was over. And I'm sitting there man like WTF do I do? It was a hard night for me. :roll: And now I'm talking to her on yms and she's asking me to go to her place to hang out and stuff. I dunno, I got some sort of moral sense that has kept me this long but I'm just a man you know... What do I do??? :banghead:
  2. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    You'll go straight to jail. You wont past go and you wont collect 200 dollars. 25 and a 16 year old? Dude you could almost be her dad. The fact your even posting questions on here about what you should "do" makes me think you already did. Grow up.

If you did do something you have a special place in hell waiting for you.
  3. WhiteLotus

WhiteLotus

Thanks Received:
    half your age plus 7. that means you should be looking at 19-20 at the minimum. When she hits 21+ that equation goes out the window.
  4. Bow

Bow

Thanks Received:
    Hey man no way...First you know what the law says about being under age, then what would you do if she go knocked up? Marry a 16yr old, and just think about this " daddy I want you to meet my new boyfriend" and he finds out how old you are.

True story over the summer my 17 year old daughter got hooked up with a 25 year old guy I had to step in and put the breaks on that fast, she had already slept the the asshole. she was " I love him", " he is special", yah right If you get pregnant his ass will be gone real quick you can bet on that.

IMO..

Even if you really care for her she is just to young, really just think about it..
    Crunching for Team TPU
  5. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Is 16 for a girl considered legal (>minor) in your country? (katanai doesn't hail from US)
  6. panchoman

panchoman Sold my stars!

Thanks Received:
    doesn't work in the us :p.. but if you were in another country, you might not be tried for stautatory rape..
  7. TheMailMan78

TheMailMan78 Big Member

Thanks Received:
    If he's from just about anywhere in Europe hes looking at jail time. Plus he's twice her age. Bottom line is its morally WRONG.
  8. btarunr

btarunr Editor & Senior Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    If it's illegal, thread gets locked right away. That's why I asked. :)

Otherwise it's all up to you. Maybe from a moral standpoint it's wrong, you decide, but do also keep in mind that she's 16 and possibly naive, and definitely high on hormones. You'd rather not get into the mess of a 16 y.o., if you ask me. If anything takes an ugly turn, you and only you, would be under the hammer, not the girl.

On a comic note, spend more time with the 'pro-street' community. The chicks are absolute fireworks. :p
  9. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom.{East Anglian Coast
    Im 6 years older than my partner weve been together 8 years have 2 great kids she was nearly 18 when i met her i was 24.

Tbh i wasnt looking for a relationship at the time id just moved to the area but i was all up for freindship anyway after a while she made it clear to me she wanted more and i was very cautious at first cos young people dont really know what they want they think they do but often its not thought through and they have perfect pictures in there heads of how things are going to be.

Anyway i decided to give it a go which is perfectly legal over the age of 16 in this country.
    But i told myself and her due to her being younger dont ever cheat on me if you are interested in somone else just tell me and ill understand and i will let you go.

2 years later we decided to get a place together didnt rush nothing about a year into that we decided to have our 1st child.

Cant say its been easy no relationship is but she kept to her word shes never cheated and still showes me she loves me everyday.

Infact shes the one asking me to marry her which i will one day having 2 kids to her living together its just a matter of money and timming plus love trust and comitment keeps you together not a marriage so we arent rushing non of the relationship has been rushed.

If its legal mate all im saying is be cautious and understand she is young and doesnt really know what she wants not at 16 she might have perfect pictures in her mind but we all know life isnt perfect some love the idea of being in love if you know what i mean and its far from the real thing.

take it from me im 32 now and ive learned alot along the way be prepared to let her go without anger if one day she decides to move on.
  10. SimFreak47

SimFreak47 New Member

Thanks Received:
    In a city, thats in a state which is in the US, an
    Where are you from, (i'm asking the OP)
  11. niko084

niko084

Thanks Received:
    So many people look down on this kinda age spread so much, and yet it's incredibly common...
  12. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    Im not saying its right tbh not for everyone.Ive seen a 16 year old with a 45 year old before but because she was 16 it was ok now to me thats way way too much of an age gap i wouldnt have taken that chance at that age. The 45 year old should have known better.But somtimes the feelings are real and what a girl seeks in a man and in love is also real and everything she wants inc security.I can understand it but i have a daughter of my own that will be 16 one day and it would be hard for me as a parent to let somthing like this happen so im with BOW on this one also.

I think young women mature faster than men so she might find it easy to talk to and relate to a more mature guy instead of lads her own age. I think this is how feelings or ideas can develop.

I actually got to know this 16 year old girl and she told me why she loved this man i was only about 17 myself at the time. She told me that her mum was an alcoholic shes had to cook and fend for herself for a long time she also got a drugs habbit due to depressive state she got in and was eventually bullied into prostitutuion by the dealer. This guy came along which was a biker and helped this girl kick her habbit sorted the dealer out and gave her some security in her life and for this she loved him unconditionally because no ones ever shown her kindness like this in her life.
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2008
  13. B1gg3stN00b

B1gg3stN00b New Member

Thanks Received:
    Well, when I was 16 and 17 and heard of girls getting sexual with guys your age (OP), it was 99.9% of the time because of rape.
  14. niko084

niko084

Thanks Received:
    When I was 18 I had a 27 year old girlfriend is that bad??

Lol, I mean lets be honest here, it really depends on the person...

Heh, my mother didn't like it.
  15. atarist Guest

in the u.k if you are (((over))) 16 its not illigal for some one 2 have a relationship with any one over that age under that age its classed as a (no-go area) and over there in the u.k. you can drink alcohol at the age of just 18 i no that the age for drinking in the u.s.a. is 21 in some states.
    i find it very odd that some one would start a post like this on here about what you are going on about and asking advice on this issue there was it a joke or some think.?????
    at the time you posted it.???
    i ageree with btarunr this thread shouled go full stop!!!!!!!!!!!
  16. russianboy New Member

Thanks Received:
    If there is grass on the field, play ball.

Sorry, I had to :p
    7pU~m0m says thanks.
  17. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    If its illigal were this guy lives then close the thread he shouldnt go there and shouldnt even ask.
  18. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Its only moraly wrong by todays standards. Back in the day it wouldnt be a problem but with todays public its soooo wrong. Yet, that goes out the window as soon as she turns 18 only cause its "legal". Imo it shouldnt matter. Shes not 12 or 13 and can make her own decisions. Just if you live anywhere where its illegal the whole ordeal is up to her parents. If they wanna try you for statatory rape your screwed unless you can afford a DNA test for court proving yall did nothing. Ive been there, done that, got the t-shirt, and gave it all the finger. I stayed within my legal limit of my state laws. But, now i got a kid :laugh:
  19. SimFreak47

SimFreak47 New Member

Thanks Received:
    I say the OP should just go and see how it works ;)

If it doesn't work out, or if it's too weird, then end the relationship.
  20. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Maybe its just me, but if i was 25 i couldnt look at a 16yo like that. Hell i have some 15yos that "want" me and im like dude...no....

I think this thread needs
    [​IMG]
  21. SimFreak47

SimFreak47 New Member

Thanks Received:
    hahaha, i love that pic!
  22. Nitro-Max

Nitro-Max New Member

Thanks Received:
    I like this avatar :laugh: [​IMG]
  23. atarist Guest

i was just wondering if she invited you round 2 play with her toy dolls.???
  24. PP Mguire

PP Mguire New Member

Thanks Received:
    Shes 16, not 10.
  25. atarist Guest

soz that post was for Katanai:roll:

not you PP Mguire;)