1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Is My VGA in the database?

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by amiguete, Jun 15, 2005.

1. amiguete New Member

Thanks Received:
    Hi mates!! :p
    I have some problems playing GTA San Andreas..... While I'm playing my PC restarts automatically and I'm thinking about the possibility of VGA problem. When I found this web... I went to see vga database but my ati radeon 9600 was missing (maybe i think it). The features that are in the box of my vga are the next:
    -GPU Core 256 Bit
    -Memory Interface 128 Bit
    -Core Speed 325 Mhz
    -Memory Speed 400 Mhz
    -DDR Ram 256 MB
    -Ramdac 400 Mhz
    And few more...
    I don't know if it is pro, non-pro, se... I will be very happy if someone let me know...
    Another question.... This vga has fan sensor? I want to know the temperature for do some overclock...
    And the last point... which is the best driver for my vga... catalyst, omega...?
    Thank you very much .... :D
  2. djbbenn New Member

Thanks Received:
    Looks like that card is a non-pro...The reasons for the reset could be overheating or it just can't handle the game. For the temp sensor, I'm pretty sure it doesn't have one, and drivers, I just use the cats as they are stable and made by ATI. Hope it helps. ;)

-Dan
  3. Hellraiser1981 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Sounds like a system problem, not VGA. Possibly video or chipset drivers. But, as always, make sure nothing is getting too hot while playing the game. 325Mhz core = 9600 (non-pro) which is probably an RV350, so no temp sensor.