1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Is there any way to combat aimbotters in UT2004?

Discussion in 'Games' started by JC316, Jan 8, 2007.

1. JC316

JC316 Knows what makes you tick

Thanks Received:
    There are two servers I really like to play, but they don't have a kick or ban option. The admins sit around with their thumbs up their asses and it's a prime target for aimbotters. Is there anyway to combat those assholes?

2. Jonnycat New Member

Thanks Received:
    [​IMG]

3. JC316

Thanks Received:
    LOL! Yeah, I wish. I have thought about botting the botters, but decided not to play that game. I like to play for skill not, to increase the size of epenis.

4. SlipSlice

SlipSlice New Member

Thanks Received:
    Yea man hackers do drag ass, especially when you are doing good, then one comes in and screws your score up.. That is what I hate. The only thing I can say is, camp, wait for them to come, use everything u got to kick there ass, because when you finally do kill the hackers, they get pissed that you kicked there ass, and they were cheating. Meaning that they really sux ass, if they get there ass kicked while cheating. :)

5. Fleekar

Fleekar

Thanks Received:
    best/hardest solution. Run ur own server and watch ur banlist rack up

6. Lazzer408

Lazzer408

Thanks Received:
    I just ignore there scores. If I'm in 2nd place to them in a game, as far as I'm concerned I won 1st. :)

7. JC316

Thanks Received:
    Scores don't bother me, not being able to get into my base does. A couple of admins finally kicked some ass tonight.

8. Thermopylae_480

Thermopylae_480 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Ugh, I know. I've had the same problem in UT2004 many times. I know that I have someone for sure go in for the kill, and... they're still alive. So I get them again... but still. Then they kill you. Nobody can survive multiple direct rocket hits, especially without a shield. It's really nice when you can go to a large LAN, or something, where you know nobody is botting, and clean up :) . It's even nice to lose, because you know you lost fairly.