1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Japan's Nexon Attempting to Buy Out EA?

Discussion in 'News' started by btarunr, Apr 27, 2012.

1. leonard_222003 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Little programs that run in your corner so you can play a game and those runs only with internet or online happens because of piracy.
    Game developers probably have discussions like "wtf should we do so we can make money after our 2 year hard work on a game and millions of dollars spent on people working for it".
    You have to understand them, if no measures are taken very few people would buy games.

2. Widjaja

Widjaja

Thanks Received:
    Probably only dreaming but if these guys buy out EA, I hope there is a huge change in the way EA games are made, because they perform like crap for the most part and usually have little to no support to resolve the problems.

3. Vulpesveritas

Vulpesveritas

Thanks Received:
    Lol. And while most people think Nexon does nothing to resolve problems in their games, they've actually done a lot. Combat Arms has come a long way from when it first came out. And they've managed to keep adding good content to their games, not short worthless DLC, but actually expanding on their games and making it so that after years of playing, they're still fun to play.
    Of course they're a business, and they make their money on MMORPGs and MMOFPS' mostly, so it makes sense. However, they have decent customer support, especially for Combat Arms and Mabinogi.

I really do hope this goes through. I want Nexon to push Crysis 3 to not be a failgame. lol. At least we would almost guaranteed working multiplayer that way. :laugh:

4. pr0n Inspector

pr0n Inspector

Thanks Received:
    Nexon is as Japanese as Megaupload is Hong Kong-nese.

It's a Korean company.

Vulpesveritas says thanks.