1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

[Case Gallery] Just an Update

Discussion in 'Case Mod Gallery' started by 20mmrain, Oct 24, 2011.

1. 20mmrain

20mmrain

Thanks Received:
    To view this case mod, go here.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Specs:
    Intel i7 2600K, MSI Z68A-GD80 (G3), G.Skill Sniper 1866 Mhz 8GB, Intel X25 80GB SSD, Western Digital Black Caviar 500 GB, Seagate 500GB 2.5 Inch Backup Drive, XSPC RASA 750 240 Kit (w/blue Tygon) Cooler Master Silent RS1000 Watt PSU

Mods:
    Hidden Seagate HDD Storage Drive, Changed Tubing from Kit, Changed stock fans, Nothing really special.... I will admit.... more or less just posting my system for the time being.

Again I am just posting my system for the time being. There is nothing too special in terms of modding. I do plan on modding some things soon.... but for the time being I am waiting for the funds.

BTW Yes I do know about the piece of fuzz on the PCIe 6-pin power connector. I apologize for not retaking the pictures but I was lazy today!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2014
  2. hylander86 New Member

Thanks Received:
    Looking good i have the same case but left it air cooled for now after my last wc set up leaked, but just an idea i got some black sticky back plastic to coat the side panel behind the hd cage looks much better and a cheap easy mod!
  3. oqsajec

oqsajec New Member

Thanks Received:
    Rig looks nice bro, Simple tubing and not cluttered. The only detail that stood out, and stands out more every time I look, is those zip-ties on the psu's power cables at the gpu's. Turn them a bit or try sleeving them. I sleeved all of my zip-ties and you can't really tell they're even there.
  4. 20mmrain

20mmrain

Thanks Received:
    Actually I plan on doing sleeveing on the the PCIe cables..... I just haven't got too it.

Also as a response to the over guy.... Yeah that is a great idea for a mod. Taking some vinyl decal and covering up the white spot behind the HDD tray