1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kane and lynch dead men (pc version)

Discussion in 'Games' started by jocksteeluk, Nov 20, 2007.

?

Was this review helpfull?

Poll closed Dec 20, 2007.
  1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

33.3%
  3. Had no intention on buying the game to begin with

33.3%
  1. jocksteeluk

jocksteeluk New Member

Thanks Received:
    The 13th room on the 13th floor of the 13th buildi
    I cannot believe it has taken me under 5 hours to complete this game on regular difficulty.

As a quick review think of this game as like Hitman codename 47 or sequel but with the sole of just killing everyone for the most part with a basic minion control system and a few basic tasks through out the game.

Graphically i would say it is on par with the last sequel if not better than the last Hitman game but with far more cpu controlled third party non combatants and etc.

As the game isn't as of yet officially released i am unable to test the multilayer feature which is similar to a raven shield team mission but with the twist of killing your team mates afterwords to secure the biggest portion of the points.

After finishing this game in less that one day i would have to say this game may not be worth buying but for a console user renting it from a video shop it may fill an afternoon at least.

I give this a 7.5 out of 10, liked it but crappy story and very little longevity on the single player mode. Hopefully online mission/traitor mode would make it last a lot longer but for an initial £34 (pc) retail price it is way too short to recommend to anyone looking for a long game.