• Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

Kidz Gear Expands Headphones for Kids Line with New Colors for 2013

btarunr

Editor & Senior Moderator
Staff member
System Name RBMK-1000
Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5700G
Motherboard ASUS ROG Strix B450-E Gaming
Cooling DeepCool Gammax L240 V2
Memory 2x 8GB G.Skill Sniper X
Video Card(s) Palit GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GameRock
Storage Western Digital Black NVMe 512GB
Display(s) BenQ 1440p 60 Hz 27-inch
Case Corsair Carbide 100R
Audio Device(s) ASUS SupremeFX S1220A
Power Supply Cooler Master MWE Gold 650W
Mouse ASUS ROG Strix Impact
Keyboard Gamdias Hermes E2
Software Windows 11 Pro
Kidz Gear, the award-winning Grown-up Performance, Built for Kids! brand, announced today the new Kidz Gear line of KidzControl Volume Limit Headphones, now available in five colors. Building on the success of the original Gray colored headphones, Kidz Gear has now expanded its product line to include five new colors: Pink, Orange, Blue, Green and Purple, to match their personal color preference and style. Compatible with all audio devices that use a 3.5mm (1/8") audio jack, the Kidz Gear Headphones work with MP3 players, iPads, iPods, game consoles, and even standard DVD and CD players.

All Kidz Gear headphones feature the proprietary KidzControl Volume Limit Technology. The technology works by "limiting" the volume to approximately 80% of the maximum volume output capable from audio devices in the market today. KidzControl Volume Limit Technology delivers a safe volume limited listening experience for children of all ages. Ergonomically designed with soft padded child-sized ear-cups and high-quality audio components, the new KidzControl Volume Limit Headphones in colors are value priced at only $19.99. They are the perfect travel accessory for keeping children quiet and happy during long trips away from home.

Kidz Gear is the Brand Adults Want and Kids Love
Kidz Gear headphones are not "toys," but adult products built for kids. Manufactured with the same high-quality, high-performance consumer electronics components found in adult headphones, Kidz Gear headphones are designed to solve the never-ending battle between a child's desire for his or her parent's things and the parent's fear of them destroying an expensive item.

KidzControl Volume Limit Headphones are available immediately, priced at $19.99, from U.S. retailers, such as Target and InMotion Airport Stores. They are also available directly at www.GearForKidz.com, Amazon.com and other fine online retailers.

View at TechPowerUp Main Site

System Name The Dove Box Rev 3.0
Processor i7 8700k @ 4.7GHz
Motherboard Asus Maximus X APEX
Cooling Custom water loop
Memory 16GB 3600 MHz DDR4
Video Card(s) 2x MSI 780 Ti's in SLI
Storage 500GB Samsung 850 PCIe SSD, 4TB
Display(s) 27" Asus 144Hz
Case Enermax Fulmo GT
Audio Device(s) ON BOARD FTW
Power Supply Corsair 1200W
Keyboard Logitech G510
Software Win 10 64x
I wonder if Kidz Gear would give me a review sample if I said I would give them to my 4 year old for "testing purposes".