1. Welcome to TechPowerUp Forums, Guest! Please check out our forum guidelines for info related to our community.

KINGMAX Launches the World's Most Revealing USB Flash Drive

Discussion in 'News' started by Cristian_25H, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Cristian_25H

Cristian_25H News Poster

Thanks Received:
    Following a successful premiere at Computex 2012 (6/5-6/9), world-renowned memory manufacturer KINGMAX announces the October 5th launch of the world's most revealing COB (Chip-on-Board) type USB flash drive.

Flash drive UI-05 features dynamic casing design in which the chip is housed under a clear glass ceiling that is both waterproof and dustproof, made possible with PIP technology. Innovative imBGA engineering allows the glass casing on the top side of the UI-05 to reveal the drive’s inner flash die and wire-bonding structure. A bright blue LED light on the tail end of the device indicates working status and helps forgetful users reminds users not to leave the drive behind.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Benefitting from the compact size and high yield rates of COB engineering, the KINGMAX UI-05 spans a range of capacities, including 8 GB/16 GB/32 GB. KINGMAX's own package technology has made it possible for the UI-05 to become the world's 1st glass-ceiling USB flash drive. Delicate handling of compression and temperature require the finest level of manufacturing craftsmanship to fit the UI-05 with its glass ceiling. Revealing the UI-05's circuit structure gives consumers a new product experience and expresses a sleek new direction in high-tech styling. Sturdy metal housing provides security and protection with a streamlined look that's subtly fashionable and futuristic. The eye-catching blue LED draws the attention of those nearby and sends the message that the UI-05 is not just another unimaginative, utilitarian USB. This is a stylish, must-have device for anyone seeking good design and reliable portable memory storage.

UI-05 flash drives meet or exceed RoHS regulations (Restriction of hazardous substances in electronic and electrical and electronic equipment), CE, FCC and BSMI requirements. All KINGMAX products follow strict quality standards and have been 100% tested under strict quality control systems to ensure the durable performance before shipping. Moreover, the KINGMAX products are backed up warranties and global customer service to guarantee the highest level of customer service satisfaction.

Features:
    ● The world 1st glass ceiling flash drive
    ● High quality metal case
    ● LED indicator light
    ● Waterproof and dustproof

Specification:
    ● Capacity: 4 GB/8 GB/16 GB/32 GB
    ● Interface: USB 2.0
    ● Dimension: 42 (L) x 12 (W) x 4.5 (H) mm
    ● Color: Metallic silver
    ● Warranty: 5 years

Phusius says thanks.
  2. Phusius

Phusius New Member

Thanks Received:
    Thanks kind of neat, I always wondered why more things aren't see through, I would love my Naga Epic and Black Widow to be see through, ^_^

3. manofthem

manofthem

Thanks Received:
    Must be a good reason why it's not usb3.0 or a 64gb model....but hey at least it's waterproof ;)

Phusius says thanks.
    Crunching for Team TPU
  4. hellrazor

hellrazor

Thanks Received:
    While this is awesome on an entirely different level, I don't see a price.

5. No_Asylum New Member

Thanks Received:
    This would be cool if flash drives had moving parts, but there is nothing worth looking at in them.

6. largon

largon

Thanks Received:
    ^Aww, you don't think the shiny, colorful IC isn't pretty to look at?

7. bogami

bogami

Thanks Received:
    Beautifully detailed key. Speed ​​operation is missing in the description. very convenient for the destruction of data in an emergency. glass break with a finger and of course the chip is immediately destroyed. missing hammer for decoration :)

8. tacosRcool

tacosRcool

Thanks Received:
    almost looks like a bottle opener

9. Prima.Vera

Prima.Vera

Thanks Received:
    I want a flash drive that shows how much free space is on the drive! Real Time! I though this IS the drive...

remixedcat says thanks.
  10. D007

D007

Thanks Received:
    I like.. buy me some.. :p

11. R4PT0R New Member

Thanks Received:
  12. Prima.Vera

Prima.Vera

Thanks Received:
    Interesting. How is this e-ink working actually?